Chapter Nine

Nipsey H

Nipsey H.

I surrounded myself with my family the past two days after seeing London like that, it reminded me that anyone I love could be gone tomorrow and I didn't want to risk not spending time with them.

" How is your friend Ermias ?"

My mom Angelique asked me putting on her glasses to read her news paper, the car I found her in posted on the front page.

" Ya laid back son pissed her off" Blacc snitched once again.

" I ain't trying to make her mad but I'm all about being private and moving in silence" My mom hummed like she had something to say.

" Speak ya truth mom"

" Ermias, I get with the lifestyle you are apart of it's important to keep people close to you separate but in a relationship or dating world and speaking from a woman's point of view we love to be shown off and for our kings to be proud to have us on their side"

" So what about my privacy, it's apart of me protecting my family and friends" I wanted to protect London at all cost especially after she took two bullets by my own niggas.

" Balance, life is all about balance you can still show off your woman but keep whatever goes on between you two just between you two, hiding her doesn't make her feel good you should be honored that she thinks of you so highly that she wants the world to know who she's dating"

The way mom put things into perspective I could see other people's train of thought, she was my go to for advice whenever I was in need.

" Where do I start?"

"You begin with communicating to London that you have a certain way that you navigate and then you two come to a mutual decision on how you want to carry out your relationship"

"But we not in a relationship"

" What is your reasoning for dating her Ermias? My mom pulled off her glasses putting her newspaper to the side.

" To be wit her"

"So why not get a head start and build the foundation to your soon to be relationship?"

" You right"

" The one person you need to keep it private from is Emani because the little girl seems to think she's getting a little brother"

Emani would not get that idea out of her head, I didn't want to burst her bubble but she wasn't getting no new babies no time soon.

Nipsey(2:12 p.m.) - it's been two days and we ain't talked yet , I need to talk to you I need to see you.

My mom went into her kitchen getting me container of salad.

" Give this to her as my get well gift"