Chapter Eleven

Nipsey H

Nipsey H.

" Dad"

I sat in my car waiting on Emani to get inside but she wouldn't budge.

" Emani what's da problem?"

"Can I have a friend over for dinner?" She rocked back and forth on her feet with her hands behind her back.

"As long as her people coo wit it"

Emani bit her bottom lip looking off towards the school entrance.

" Actually dad he's a boy"

" get da hell in da car E, I told you about these little niggas" Emani refused to move.

" Dad please lemme finish before you say no"

" Explain then we going cuz my answer stands Emani no fucking boys" She huffed crossing her arms.

" He's younger than me dad he's just my best friend I promise"

" I don't care Emani, he's still a little boy and I'm not wit it"

" You won't let me finish"

Emani whined stomping her feet, I shrugged cause I was keeping to my word about no boyfriends this early on .

" His Dad is really mean to him, his clothes are dirty and he's so hungry please it's just dinner I don't want him to be hungry dad"

Emani voice cracked and her eyes watered , I sighed because she knew I couldn't turn down helping somebody in need especially a kid.

" Lemme see him to see if you telling da truth"

She ran off to the steps of the school grabbing a little boys hand, his fit was filthy and he needed a good shape up and some food cause he was all bones.

" What's ya name man?"

" Kameron Carter, Sir" He answered respectfully, I looked to see my baby girl begging with her eyes.

" Aight Killa Kam, you hungry ?"

He nodded his head fast as shit, I sighed looking to Emani nodding my head.

" Y'all climb in, its only dinner once you done I'll take you home aight?"

" Yes Sir"

Emani got in the front seat kissing me on my cheek, I swatted her away.

Nipsey(3:40p.m.)- Make extra we got company.

I shot London a quick text, tonight She was making lasagna and salad with garlic bread.

" Who usually pick you up from school Kam?" I looked at him through the rear view mirror.

" nobody sir, I walk"

I felt bad for da little nigga he was nice as fuck and shit bothered me that he was being neglected.

" Well as long as I pick up Emani I can scoop you too and take you home"