Chapter Four

Ermias | Nipsey | Asghedom

"I'm type tipsy"

London clumsily made her way over to Nipsey who was leaned up against his car eating a bowl of mixed fruit specially made by Nanny.

"You having fun?" London shrugged stepping in between Nipsey's legs.

"I had to do some drinking to get through it"

"You ain't have to do nothing but be honest and say you ain't feeling it and just make ya exit"

Nipsey popped a grape in his mouth, he was never one to hide his true emotions around anyone even if that meant making people mad.

"That's easier said then done, I haven't been here in 9 years and I left on bad terms so I'm trying to right my wrongs"

"For you or for dem?"

London looked down at her feet, she knew her Nanny had threw this party to welcome her home but she couldn't help but feel that most people were only here to have a good time and not welcome her home.

"Come ride wit me" Nipsey gently rested his hand on her side moving her back so he could move her aside to open the passenger door for her.

" Is that a question or are you telling me"

" I'm telling you cause I already know da answer to da question"

London smirked getting inside his car, just in two days Nipsey had shown her, he was all about action.

"What about the party?"

"What about it? Everybody drinking and smoking they ain't gonna notice you missing and if they do Nanny got my number"

Nipsey watched London sip whatever was in her cup, snatching it he poured the liquid out on the ground.