Chapter Thirty Six

London|Boog

"Damn it's colder than I thought it would be"

Hussle stood behind me rubbing my arms up and down to warm me up while standing in the middle of closed off Slauson Ave checking out the set up for our engagement pictures before going for our fitting, all our family and friends were in attendance for our photo shoot this was a very special moment for us.

"I know and it looks like it's going to rain"

I poked my lip out looking up at the sky turning gray over our heads, the last thing we needed was to ruin our special day with rain.

"Don't trip let it rain and then we come out when it's over and handle this"

"Does the stylist have my current measurements?" I stared down at my post baby body insecurely.

"Yeah they got the measurements, don't stress it Boog everything gonna go right today"

I trusted Hussle, this was going to be a great day surrounded by the support and love of our family for our union.

"Nipsey, London we ready for the fitting" Tiffany Dean, Hussle's friend and stylist called us inside the house we rented from a cousin of mine to try on clothes and change for the shoot.

" Ladies first"

I walked behind Tiffany into the house with Hussle behind me, the bedroom was set up with racks of clothing for myself and my fiance' to try and pick.

"I already got my eye on that all white shit" Hussle smiled taking the suit off the rack " Who said the bride only wear all white"

I rolled my eyes shaking my head at his goofiness, I scammed through the racks at the small dresses and short little skirts frowning but I wouldn't harp on it and just try to enjoy myself.

"Boog you see anything you like"

"Uh yeah, I need to try it on" I took a dress blindly off the rack heading for the bathroom " Hussle tell my Nanny if she needs extra bottles for Kross they're in the fridge"

"I gotchu"

I took a deep breath peeling out of my clothes to try on the dress that I could already tell looked too small and would bring attention to my post partum belly, I was really struggling with my confidence and keeping my insecurities away especially today I didn't want to bring Hussle or anyone else mood down.

"Please just fit" I yanked and wiggled the dress up my body, once this dress would have cute on me before I gave birth to Kross but now I was busting out of every opening of it.

"Can I get another dress to try on I can't get into this one"

I shouted out at Tiffany out of breath trying to get back out of the dress pulling it down off my new grown hips and thighs, she peeked inside holding her arm in with two more small ass dresses.