Chapter Twenty

Nipsey|Ermias

"Where ya momma at Killa?" Kam pointed inside the house keeping his eyes on his cards while playing with Rambo

"She got somebody in there?"

"Dat girl been up since three in da morning doing hair" Rambo slammed down a card making Kam suck his teeth

London had been hustling since she had renewed her cosmetology license doing hair from out of Nanny and Rambo crib sometimes even at the local parks for homeless women free of charge, to say I was proud was an understatement.

"Hey babe" She kissed my lips braiding the little girl's hair sitting in the salon chair I had gotten her so she could gain more clients.

" Shit look good Boog"

"Really? or you just saying it as a supportive boyfriend?"

London clearly had a God given talent, the way she cared for people hair and she could shampoo ya ass straight to sleep with her gentle ass hands.

"You know I don't lie to protect ya little feelings, you got anybody else after her?"

"No, why?" She raised her eyebrow smirking at me because she already knew what it was.

" You see I got my braids out, I want my hair washed and rebraided"

"It's no fun doing your hair Hussle you always fall asleep"

I shrugged sitting on her bed kicking my shoes off to wait on her to finish, it was Friday and I needed my shit crisp for a club appearance I was doing.

"I got some shit to do at da club tonight so my shit need to be done, I'll pay you double"

"You know I don't take ya money and I'm going to this little club witcho friendly ass" I chuckled laying back on her bed to watch the television.

" First off ain't nobody friendly second off ain't nobody invite ya ass out"

London turned around throwing a light punch into my leg I grabbed her arms playfully making her giggle.

"Don't play with me Hussle, I'm going tonight and if you don't let me you gonna have hell to pay"

"It's just gonna be me and da homies"

"Okay and I can hang with the homies" She got up to finish the girls hair.

"You gonna be da only girl in da crew, you gonna get bored"

"I'll call Sam up and I'll come with her"

" Oh hell no, you and Sam can't party together"

My sister and London together where liquor was being served was a set up for a long ass night.

" And why the hell not ?" London put her hands on her hips.

" You and Sam get too crazy when y'all together and drinking dis shit I'm doing is business and I can't have all dat extra shit going on around me"