Chapter Twenty Two

Nipsey|Ermias

This wasn't me, I never not thought something through and last night I did just that and allowed my woman to leave out the club by herself while she was intoxicated

" You call see if she answer"

" Did that a bunch of times it went straight to voicemail"

I rubbed my face groaning, not even Nanny or Rambo was replying and it had me thinking the worse.

" We wouldn't be having to do this if you didn't take dumb ass Tanisha side"

" I ain't take her fucking side, my approach was way off but I was on Boog side"

Me barking at my woman in front of my baby mom who was still stuck on some old shit was out of line and looking back to last night I was wrong and I had no problem admitting it.

" Well she's thinking the way I'm thinking that's why your phone calls and text aren't getting answered"

" Ain't nobody answering me"

Maybe some shit went down with the family, I couldn't just sit around I had to go find shit out and make sure London was safe after my fuck up last night.

" You can hold down da store for me while I go see wassup" Sammi nodded.

" When you see her tell her to hit me up about something important"

I knew for sure my sister was not going to let what Tanisha did slide, she was gonna see her and handle her with London by her side.

Blacc (12:31 P.M.) Got sum heavy shit to rap about wit u, my spot.

Anytime my big brother had to rap with me it wasn't good, I would stop by his crib once I was seeing what was up at Nanny's.

Nipsey (12:34 P.M.) I'll slide by after I stop by Nan's

Blacc(12:36 P.M) No need they not there now come thru

I was speeding because how did he know that nobody was home? What was told to him before me again ? I had messed up with Boog so I knew if something was going on I wouldn't be first to know because she wasn't fucking with me now.

Seeing Blacc on his porch pacing back and forth smoking a blunt had me on edge, shit wasn't like him to smoke unless he was stressed out.

I slid out the car and Blacc climbed down the porch almost charging at me.

" Tell me E, when we start letting our drunk girlfriend leave out the club by themselves? Not even sending J Roc with her"

It sounded even more crazier coming from Blacc's mouth, I rubbed my hand down my face.

" I fucked up last night Tanisha showed up trying to get shit craccin and I was just tryna diffuse shit"

" Ya girl left out drunk at night got in another creepy ass nigga Uber and almost got raped" My heart started to pound and my blood pressure started to rise.