Chapter Sixteen

First lunch meat for Kamerons sandwich

Although inexperienced on what to do, London made the effort to practice her motherly duties inside of Target with a shopping list.

Ten thousand, four hundred and sixty two dollars.

Was all the money she had left on her, at some point she would need a job to keep the money flowing to provide for herself and Kameron.

Fill out job applications when I get back home.

London wrote on the bottom of her grocery list, right now she didn't want to waste money on a talent manager to get her acting roles so she decided to start off slow with a normal day job to save and build her way back into acting.

Ermias (4:30 p.m.)- I got the kids with Blacc at the library , where you at ?

London (4:32 p.m.)- I'm at Target school shopping for Kam.

Ermias (4:34 p.m.)- its almost the end of May school about to be over.

London ( 4:35 p.m.)- Oh well he can save some of it for the next school year.

Checking off an item on her list, London continued on down towards the sports section.

He likes basketball, I think.

" Excuse me, can you tell me what's the best basketball and basketball hoop over here" London asked a near by Target employee.

" I'm not sure let me get someone to see for you"

London nodded looking around at the different sports equipment and toys, Christmas this year would be huge. She stood for five minutes waiting on someone to assist her.

" I'm just going to pick whatever and hope it's right"

" Spaulding is ya best choice"

London blushed just from hearing his voice, she spun around giving him a tight hug.

" What are you doing here?"

" I ain't get my one on one time last night, so I'm here to get it" Nipsey fixed his red Crenshaw fitted.

" So Spaulding ?"

" Yeah he need two balls, the hoop and a ball pump"

I can hear my money going away fast.

London calculated in her head how much money she was going to put out,Nipsey could see the strain in her face.

" I'll get it for em" London shook her head.

" No I can't let you do that , I'm his mom it's my responsibility"

Nipsey sucked his teeth waving his hand, he stepped in picking up the basketball hoop and balls putting it in the cart.