Chapter Eighteen

Nipsey|Ermias

@NipseyHussle: At first I was cool wit the bare face and sneaks but my woman showed out last night wit da boots and shit, I like dat shit L

I wrote out the Instagram post while standing in line at Starbucks making sure to tag London so she could see it when she woke up, I got up to the counter.

" How are you doing Mr.Hussle? Your usual?"

" I'm coo youngin and yeah my usual but I got a question about some shit "

" Sure anything Mr.Hussle" He made my coffee order real fast coming back to where I stood looking clueless at the menu on the wall.

" What girls be likin' here? I ain't never bought no girl breakfast and shit"

I stood looking goofy as hell inside of Starbucks trying to order London some coffee while she was back at the hotel knocked out from me putting it down last night.

" Um I would say something sweet" The young boy suggested, I looked up at the menu trying to find some girly ass drink them white chicks be posing with on Instagram.

" Aight coo', so lemme get a grande cinnamon dolce latte"

" Good choice a lot of girls order that"

I paid for the drinks, my ass had been running around town for London all morning to show her how much she meant to me and how I appreciated that she trusted me enough to have her last night.

My phone rang while I got our drinks, I picked it up putting it on speaker.

"Yo my nigga I seen you and London on television at da Lakers game dats a good look nigga"

" Appreciate dat we made it official last night"

"Congrats nigga I'm happy for you dat mean I'm up next, where London at now?"

" You ain't gonna believe dis shit Blacc, she back at da hotel sleep and I'm at Starbucks getting her some coffee and I done got her some shit to soak in the tub with"

" Dammmmn she fucked you up" I sighed unlocking my car door.

" Blacc that's not even da worse part, I done got her some gifts"

When she told me back at her welcome home cookout that she would have me sprung I thought she was bluffing but after the way she rode me and gave me her all I was passed sprung.

" What kinda gifts we talking like some free merch or expensive shit"

"I'm talking designer shit and a Rolex"

I could hear my brother laughing hard as hell through the phone, this shit wasn't like me to be out buying shit for a woman unless it was my mom or Sam.