Chapter Nineteen

London|Boog

It was seven in the morning in South Central, London stood in the kitchen putting together a hearty breakfast and lunch for Kameron before Nipsey arrived to take him to school

" Look at you being a mommy" Nanny came in smiling seeing her only grand baby taking her motherly duties head on.

" I have breakfast ready for everyone"

" Kameron is dressed and in da bathroom brushing his teeth"

London grinned to herself this was her first day being a mom again, putting Kamerons lunch box on the table she stood back with her hands on her hips satisfied with her presentation.

" You are just like your dad just naturally parental"

" What about my mom ? Why don't you ever talk about her" Nanny sighed turning her back.

" Did you not like her?"

" Lonny I don't want to get into it, this is a special moment for you and I don't want to ruin it"

Perfect timing Nanny thought seeing Kameron and Rambo enter the kitchen.

" Kameron I made you breakfast and lunch" London spoke excitedly.

" I'll get it at school"

" Your mom took da time out to make you food"

Kameron shrugged, Nanny looked at London sympathetically seeing the disappointment in her eyes.

" Baby dont worry dis shit gonna get ate" Rambo picked up some bacon stuffing it into his mouth.

" Well I'll just leave your lunch in the fridge for if you want it after school"

" Okay"

London sadly put the lunch box into the fridge, the little excitement she did have was slowly vanishing.

" Hussle is coming to get us and take you to school"

Kameron simply nodded keeping his mouth shut and grabbing his book bag, London assumed with the trip to Disney Land that he would be warmed up to her and in a good mood.

London and Kameron stood awkwardly on the porch with space in between them like they were complete strangers.

" I was thinking we could take a trip for the summer" London broke the silence.

" With what money?"

London twisted her lips to the side trying to not reply to Kamerons negative comment, it was obvious he had took on his fathers attitude from living with him for all of his nine years.

" I know things are a little weird but I'm going to do my best to make up all the times I missed out on when you were growing up"

" Sure" Kameron kept his focus straightforward.