Chapter Thirty Three

London|Boog

London|Boog

Can't believe it
You've been mistreating me
I wouldn't leave, yeah
Ain't you realize?
That I ain't got the time no more
I ain't gotta cry no more
'Cause I'm off of you.

I put on my big girl panties, drying my tears and getting my ass out of the bed. I was out of tears and sadness my heart was filled with coldness.

I  was done being mistreated time after time and letting it slide thinking and wishing he would fix the way he handled me when he was angry.

My savings account had enough for Kameron and I to do a short stay at a hotel while I found a place to rent for us to move into before the arrival of my second son.

"Lonny?" Nanny shouted from the other side of the screen door.

"The door is unlocked Nann"

My suitcase laid on top of the bed, I didn't bother neatly packing I just stuffed my things inside in a race to get out this house before Hussle returned and tried to talk me back inside.

I knew if he showed up it would make it difficult for me to walk away because he had a way with his words and was professional at apologies.

"What happened?"

"I don't feel like explaining just trust that I'm not leaving for no reason"

"I know it's something if you rushing out of the home you share with your boyfriend and the father of your child to stay in a hotel and find your own place while eight months pregnant"

Nanny stood to the side letting me rush around throwing my toiletries into my suitcase.

"Don't you think you should warn him you leaving?"

"For what? So he can act right for a day or two and go right back to his old ways ? Fuck that" Nanny raised her hands up to surrender.

" I'm just saying you are pregnant and I mean very pregnant with his son, you think he's gonna be okay with you just up and leaving without a word"

" I'm leaving a note and I'll be calling him"

Nanny laughed clutching her stomach, I mugged her because now was not the time to make this into a joke.

"Girl you and I both know Nip ain't going for that"

"Why everybody that know Hussle makes it seem like the world revolves around him and that anything he says goes? What about me and how I feel?"

"I'm not saying the way you feel is wrong I'm just saying the way you going about it is wrong, you are too grown to be running off without a word"

I didn't consider this running, just fed up and needing to place some distance between Hussle and myself.