Chapter Ten

London N

London N

My heart was full, in this moment in this bed watching this king sleep. I had all negative feelings of moving home to Crenshaw and God showed me that he had something so much better for my life in South Central.

" Dad?" The door creaked opened and Emani's head poked in.

"He's still sleep, you need something?"

" I don't know what to do"

Emani stepped more into the room her pajama pants soaked in blood, I hopped out the bed.

" This your first period ?"

" Yes, I don't have anything and the school bus comes in a hour" I took her to her personal bathroom.

" Okay take a shower I will go out and get you some stuff"

" You sure I can wake my dad cause your still hurt" Emani pointed at my bandages.

" It's fine he's sleep I don't want to bother him I'll be right back if he wakes up just tell him I ran to the pharmacy"

I sent Emani on her way, Nipsey needed his rest because he was heading out to all of his stores to do check in's this morning, I snuck around grabbing a hoodie and some cash putting it into my bra.

"London are you sure, my dad can get really mad over this type of stuff"

"It will be fine, he'll understand go shower I'll be back once you are out"

Luckily for me the sun was rising and the store was only a block away, I made sure to keep my eyes open during the short walk.

" Good morning" The owner smiled, I waved going to the hygiene section grabbing two packs of Always pads with wings and feminine wipes along with Midol  , next aisle was the school section to get Emani a pencil case to disguise as a period bag for the her pads and wipes in school.

" I remember those days for my little girls"

" Yeah it's my friends daughter, tryna help her out" The elderly man rung my things up.

" Wow you're that young lady from that skating movie , you are good"

I blushed, since I had gotten home I hadn't been recognized by too many people but when I did it was a good feeling.

" Your uh hoodie" the man pointed, my hoodie was being stained by my blood from my wound , I needed a fresh gauze once I got back.

" This is on the house"

He reached under the counter putting packs of gauze and ointment in the bag for me.

" Let me pay please sir"

" Oh nooooo , I insist"

I thanked him getting the bags, speed walking back to Nipsey's house clutching my wounds and looking over my shoulder every second, I tried sneaking back inside his house but was immediately cornered by Nipsey himself