Chapter Twenty Four

Nipsey|Ermias

" My seed sound hungry"

I heard London's stomach growl while we sat on the balcony of the hotel room, I reached over palming her stomach.

"We are hungry but anything I eat this kid doesn't like it"

"Dats probably cuz they like what they daddy like right?" I rubbed my hand up and down.

"I'm willing to try anything because I'm starving babe"

London placed her hand on top of mine, I used my free hand to look into my phone for a friend I could hit up for food.

" I need a nice bath my body aches" London sighed her ankles still kind of swollen from earlier.

" I'll go run it for you, I'll be back"

I went to the bathroom locking the door behind me dialing up a friend of mine to help me out with a date night for Boog and myself.

" Chef Loïc Dablé, wassup cuz?"

"Nip my brotha', good to hear from you"

Loïc Dablé was a French chef I had met a while ago at a Grammy Party that cooked up some Eritrean food that made my pops even speechless.

"You still live out in Malibu? I need a favor"

" I'm here as we speak what you need?"I opened the bathroom door making sure London wasn't near the bathroom.

" Me and my girl are staying out here at Nobu and she's hungry-

"Say no more, shoot me the room number and I got you"

"Dats why you my nigga cuz, I'll send you some gear to ya crib"

"You need the set up too?"

"Yeah all dat romantic shit I need it"

" Give me an hour you caught me at a good time I  was cooking your homeland food for somebody too"

"Bet I'll see you in a hour"

I hung up the phone checking the bath water to make sure it wasn't too hot or too cold,

"Babe is it ready?"

"Yeah bring your fine ass on up in here"

London came in slowly with the Preggie pop in her mouth and her tea in the other hand.

"I love this bathroom so much" I took the cup from her so she could undress.