Chapter Twenty Five

Boog|London

"How do I even handle this babe?"

"You go in wit a clear mind and understanding, don't be on da defense and listen to her side"

We sat parked outside of Nanny's home after returning from Malibu a few hours prior, I hadn't spoken to her since our disagreement in the hospital.

"Be coo, shit gonna work out"

"Okay I'll be cool" Nipsey put his hand on the top of my head pulling me towards him, I pecked him a few times on the lips.

"Sit tight"

Nipsey climbed out the car pulling up his pants slightly walking to my side of the car to open my door.

"I'll be sitting out here when you finished"

"Alright" He kissed me on my forehead, I turned for the house blowing out a deep sigh.

Growing up with Nanny she never once bad mouthed my mother to my face, she never said anything either but I took it as she didn't know too much about her which led to a lack of memories.

"Damn kid you already got a stomach" Rambo greeted me at the door with a hug.

"Hussle been stuffing me with food"

"It looks good on you, you just in time ya Nanny in there cooking"

Rambo pointed to the kitchen, for some odd reason I could feel her tension from the kitchen before I even made my way over to her.

"Great" I rubbed my palms on my sweat pants, walking to the kitchen where Nanny sat at the table chopping up greens.

"I've been calling you"

"I saw"

I leaned up against the wall with my arms folded, the way Nanny spoke on my mother really hurt me even if she didn't like her I expected her to at least to be sympathetic towards me and my feelings.

"So now you are ignoring me again? Nine years wasn't enough time for you to do that?"

"I was told to lower my stress levels in my first trimester and talking to you wasn't going to help me keep them low"

" I stress you out London? Over telling you the truth?"

"I get you are holding onto anger, I couldn't imagine a woman causing my son to be killed, I can't imagine your pain as a mother who lost her only child but what about me? I loss both of my parents"

"What about you!? I gave you a good fucking life I made sure through your traumatic experience that you got the therapy you needed Im the one who stayed up all those nights when you would wake up screaming and sweating from nightmares! Your mother put me through hell"

Nanny raised her voice slamming the knife on the table, I could see Rambo's shadow behind me.

" I never once said you didn't do anything for me you know I appreciate every little or big thing you've done for me but why do I have to be punished for my mom? Is it so hard just to think back or even look into some old tapes I could watch of her like I know nothing of my mom and I want to" I teared up.