Chapter Twenty Seven

Boog|London

Boog|London

I can't believe Naybahood Nip wifed a hoe.

Nipsey better make sure that kid is actually his cause shorty been around.

If Nip stay with this girl he gonna look like a clown his reputation gonna be fucked up all over some hoe ass bitch.

They didn't know my story, not even my own boyfriend knew because they saw what they saw and didn't ask for my side before jumping to conclusions.

I had nobody, my nanny was still upset with me and my boyfriend throwing out my dark family secrets like it was a normal thing I felt lost and betrayed. I sat in the bathroom late at night while Ermias and the kids slept with a folder of important files I had saved right before I came to Crenshaw.

Toxiocology Test: Traces of MDMA (Ecstasy) found in blood sample..

Rape Kit: Completed

Notes: Victim has refused to send kit to law enforcement agency, kit will now be stored in exam lab as anonymous, traces of semen found in vagina the victim was given emergency contraceptive.

It was true I asked Keenon "YG" for twelve thousand dollars because I considered us friends, trading him sex for money was completely untrue I never agreed to sex and I never agreed to being recorded.

"Look at dis broke bitch sucking for money"

I was nauseous just watching myself being taken advantage of and not having any clue what was going on.

I refused to try and press charges on Keenon in fear of the backlash. He was a well known gang member and I knew he would have no problem with putting a price on my head if I went to the police about what happened to me.

How could I tell anyone? Would they even believe me?

Telling Ermias was not on my list, he could never hear my truth without losing his mind.

"Boog you aight?"

"I'm fine" Ermias opened the bathroom door I quickly hid the folder beside the toilet.

"You sick?"

He rubbed his eyes and yawned, I was nauseous from what I was watching but I knew I couldn't tell him that.

"I'm fine Ermias"

"It's been a whole day we need to talk" I turned my lock screen on checking the time.

"You want to talk at 4 in the morning?"

"Why not? I'm tired of having shit hidden from me , you need to lay out all ya shit on da table so I don't have no more surprises"

He sat down on the floor in the bathroom, I shook my head,

"How can I do that? When I can't even talk to you"