Chapter Thirty Four

London|Boog

London|Boog

There was no way I made the decision to leave my comfortable bed and trade it in for this stiff ass hotel bed, my back was taking a beating having to sleep on this hard mattress while carrying around so much weight.

"Rub my feet son" I wiggles my toes at Kameron who paid me no mine playing on his Xbox One that he had somehow figured out to hook up,

"Call Ermias, not my job"

"How rude, I gave you life"

He shrugged not caring about anything I said , my ankles and feet were so swollen I could barely stand on them.

" Mom really do we have to stay here, it's nice and all but Ermias house is way better"

"That's because you have Emani there"

"So? I don't get why you guys have to punish us during your fights" I was blown back I didn't know he understood what was going on between us.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you felt that way"

"I'm not trying to make you sad or anything but for once in my life I actually had a real family and a real home now that's gone"

"Kameron I'm sorry seriously if I would have known we could have stayed"

He paused 2K turning around to me.

"Why can't we still go back ?"

"I can't go back on my word Kameron" He sucked his teeth.

"Over some dumb fight? I get it Ermias can get mean when he's mad but I know he doesn't mean to hurt you he just doesn't know any other way to express himself , well that's what Emani told me"

"Kam the last thing I wanted was to put you two in the middle of our disputes and I'm sorry I didn't ask you what you wanted to do before up and leaving"

"Don't you think my baby brother deserves to have his whole family in one house? I didn't have that don't you want different for him?"

"I do what that but it's complicated Kam" I sighed.

"It's not you are just making it that way, I want to go back to Ermias house and I don't want to hurt you because you're emotional but even if I have to go without you I will mom"

That stung my oldest was willing to leave me all by myself to stay with Hussle and Emani and I was 36 weeks pregnant meaning I was due any day by this point.

"If you want to Kam and if Hussle is okay with it"

" You can come with me mom, I like Ermias for you even if things aren't always happy"

I shook my head, sitting up in the bed. Kameron's mind was set on leaving and I wasn't going to hold him back.

"Can we at least go out to lunch before you leave me?" I knew Hussle would be okay with him coming back to the house.