Chapter Two

Ermias | Ear-Mius| Asghedom

"Nipsey"

"I called dis meeting because of something dat occurred last night dat I'm not too pleased wit and I think it's wack as fuck being dat I'm trying to improve our environment"

I stood in front of my employees out in the parking lot of my clothing store ,pin pointing the individuals that seemed uncomfortable because they knew what I was talking about.

"I had to ride up to a young lady in nothing but a t-shirt walking down Slauson at night because some of my employees thought it was funny to rob a woman of all her shit including da clothes on her back , fuck kinda shit yall niggas on?"

I yelled staring down the niggas that was sweating bullets, I rubbed my beard taking a deep breath so I could think clearly.

"Not only am I pissed, I'm hurt dat you niggas disrespected a black queen most of you niggas got daughters and I know for a fact ya'll would shoot first ask no questions if ya'll daughters was even looked at da wrong way.

I didn't care who she was or what she did, London didn't deserve to be humiliated out in the streets like that.

"First mothafucking thing dat should have been on ya'll mind was why dis young lady was out here at night pulling suitcases day second thought should had been asking if she needed help getting to her destination or making sure she got to wherever she was going safely"

Most of them nodded their head at me but I wasn't about just talking I was all about action and I wanted the young men working for me to be on the same tip.

" I'm not here to just talk ya'll fucking heads off, I want whoever took her shit to give me every last thing you stole and if she see something missing I'm docking ya checks no hesitation"

Game was the first nigga to head to his car which shocked me because he was my business partner.

"G, I ain't gonna lie I'm disappointed as fuck in you, we suppose to be setting good examples for these young niggas not leading dem down da wrong path"

"I fucked up we was chopping it up outside da liquor store and I wasn't thinking straight"

He rolled both of the giant ass suitcases over to me, little by little niggas approached me giving back designer shoes and clothes.

"I'm trying to better our community and if you gonna be doing reckless shit like dat on a regular then I'm gonna have to separate myself from you G"