Chapter Twenty Eight

Boog|London

Boog|London

Another beautiful morning in the park where I was already doing hair and giving out food to the homeless.

"I have a job interview tomorrow so I really am thankful for you doing my hair"

"Congratulations I pray that you get it"

"I hope so too that way I can get my kids back"

I finished her braids getting her a bagel and some fruit to take with her.

"God bless you London"

I hugged her wiping down my chair for the next person, I got my items in order turning around to someone with cut hair.

"I don't cut hair I just braid sorry"

The man spun around in my chair making me drop my bottle of water on the ground.

"Wassup London?"

Keenon asked me sitting in my chair, he didn't look angry or anything that helped put me at ease.

"You can't be here" I looked around knowing J-Roc was close by.

" London you foreal think I did dat shit to you?"

He spoke on me being raped, trying to grab my hand I took to steps back keeping space between us.

" Yes! You set me up to come to that party to get that money and drugged me"

"London you my homie why da fuck would I do dat to you?"

Although I didn't see his face in the video I could have sworn I heard what was his voice.

"I thought I was your friend too until after that party"

" I didn't even stay da whole time and I thought you dipped after you had a drink" I shook my head pushing my hair back still looking around for J-Roc.

"Yeah so how is that you recorded me while I was high?"

He rubbed his head groaning, he stood up towering over me I stepped back some more holding my stomach protectively.

"I'm not dat type of nigga, you always had my back spotting me money for da studio and getting my shit off da ground I ain't do dat to you and I definitely ain't set you up"

"Then who did it Keenon? tell me that!" I shouted becoming frustrated with him.

"Man London if I knew I would have told you already and I ain't find out about dis shit until it came out and niggas was pointing da fingers at me, I ain't had no clue you cut me off cause of dis"

I didn't know if I could believe him but I did know he needed to go before anyone saw me with him.

"You gotta go Keenon, Nip ain't happy about this"

"Dat is why I'm here trying to plead my case and innocence to you, Nipsey got niggas camping outside my crib looking for me trying to get me hemmed up and I ain't do dis shit"

"I'm sorry but you need to go and not ever come back, I can't help you"

I pushed him back, he grabbed my hands looking me dead in the eyes.

"London you my best friend I wouldn't do no fucked up shit like dat to you, I heard you got dat kit done tell dem to check da DNA and you'll find out it ain't me"

Keenon seemed to be telling the truth but I couldn't just take his word, I snatched my hands away seeing people lurking around with phones in hand.

"Look I'll do the DNA and if it's you, I don't give a fuck about what Nip does to you"

He nodded turning away to leave the park with people running behind him to get a photo or autograph, I sat in my chair to regain my composure.

Nipsey: Shut down shop, I'm coming to get you Boog

I knew somebody would take a picture but I didn't think it would get back to Nipsey this fast.

London: Baby don't be mad at me

Nipsey: Mad about what? I wanna take you out to get some breakfast

If Nipsey got a hold of this I knew he wouldn't be happy because I didn't call out for J-Roc and I didn't call him to tell him that Keenon approached me.

I started packing up my stuff waiting on him to pull up, I was a nervous wreck dropping things from my palms sweating.

"Look it's Nip"

I heard kids yell excitedly pointing at Nipsey car pull up, he got up pulling up his sagging joggers waving and saluting the kids.

"My son hungry?" Nipsey kissed me rubbing my stomach.

"Baby I have to tell you some-

"I already saw it let's just pack dis up and when we get in the car you can tell me your side"

Nipsey replied kissing my forehead, I stood shaking in my slides cause I knew he was gonna go off once we got in the car.

"Babe"

"Boog don't worry just come on"

He packed my equipment up putting it into his truck, jogging around to open my door. I played with my fingers.

"Chin up"

"Baby I didn't know he was coming"

Nipsey sat back in his seat not interrupting me, I was so thrown off.

" He came talking about he didn't do it and trying to convince me"

"What do you think?" He asked calmly.

"I don't know babe, he seems to be honest but I won't know until I get the lab to check into the DNA"

Nipsey nodded going through his phone, I sat waiting for him to go off on me.

"I called back my niggas but if it's him then I ain't holding dem back Boog"

"Aren't you going to yell or something? with the pictures you saw I'm sure it looked suspect with him holding my hands"

"Nah I trust you and I'm trying to be a better boyfriend cause I really fucked up about telling you about ya mom like dat" He rubbed his hands on his joggers.

"Yeah I wished you hadn't done that now I can't even look at her the same"

"You got every right to be mad at me cause I know if I was in ya shoes I would have spazzed out"

I shrugged, more than anything I felt bad for not listening to Nanny even though her approach was cold, I could see why she went off the way she did.

"That's my last time allowing you to hurt me while you are angry because the next time you can expect to be single"

"That's fair Boog but I don't plan on it so you stuck wit me woman"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah where you taking us to eat?"

With my morning sickness fading away I could now get my grub on without getting sick and it showed with my stomach and chubby cheeks.

"Tak's Coffee Shop"

"Well come the fuck on baby zaddy" He side eyed me starting his car.

"Don't call me dat ugly shit"

"What should I call you then?" I rubbed his beard

"Yo inspiration in life yo blessing" I laughed throwing my head back.

"Oh my Goooooood"

"Don't be in denial baby you know what it is, bagged and tagged"

Nipsey was right but I wasn't going to let him know that.