Chapter Fifteen

London N

London N.

" If I do life I do life"

Rambo commented sitting at the kitchen table with Nanny loading guns up while I watched from a distance.

This was not what I wanted.

All I wanted was my son back in my care not for the only family I had to get themselves in trouble and be placed behind bars not over something that didn't involve them.

" Is all of this really necessary?"

" Hell yeah, I heard around yo son father carry heat and run with Piru"

Of course Brent was stupid enough to put himself and our son in danger by joining a gang.

" He ain't nothing but a tester for Piru"

"Tester?" I asked confused.

" They use him to test out new drugs coming in and he gives them a score on how good it is or not"

I clenched my fist, all that money for Kameron down the drain for Brent's addiction. I felt a burning sensation in my chest.

" I know dis type of info gonna upset you but I want you to know why we loading up guns" Rambo looked to Nanny who sighed turning to me.

" Kameron is a delivery boy for Piru, he delivers product in school"

I turned away to go to my bedroom to be alone and cry. Kameron would be living a normal childhood had I put up more of a fight to take him to Hollywood with me.

My Nanny and Rambo were preparing for war and this was something they didn't need to get involved in, this was my mess therefore it's my duty to go save my child.

London: I know you don't care too much but could you meet me to get Kameron?-1:26 p.m.

I sat on the edge of my bed waiting on Nipsey's reply, right now emotions were high with Nanny and Rambo, the two of them weren't thinking straight and I didn't need them getting arrested for killing Brent I needed the both of them here with me.

Nipsey: I'm busy-1:28 p.m.

Throwing my phone on the floor I covered my face breathing heavily, I had no choice but to go on my own even if that meant I got hurt.

" Nanny I want to get some snacks for when we bring Kam back, I'll be right back"

" Okay take the car"

I got the car keys to her Nissan Maxima, I looked back into the house sighing.

He could kill me.

If he did at least I died trying to get my son back, I know Nanny would be angry I went behind her back and went alone but at least she wouldn't jeopardize her freedom.