Chapter Thirty Five

Nipsey|Ermias

Nipsey|Ermias

A week old and Kross was the boss around our house with all his crying and hungriness, he stayed latched onto his mother never giving her a break.

"I'm pretty sure you've drained me" Boog talked to Kross while he breastfed.

"I'll warm up a bottle and you need to eat"

"I'm not hungry"

Here she went again refusing food, after she had given birth to Kross she had cut back on eating just because she wasn't feeling how she looked.

"Da doctor told you to eat well to keep your milk up, once you cleared I'll pay for you to get a personal trainer since you not liking da extra weight"

"I never said shit about my weight Hussle so clearly only you have a problem with it if you are bringing it up"

I thought this hormonal shit was gonna fade off after Boog gave birth but it only seemed to get worse.

"I'm just going to shut da fuck up cause it's no point entertaining dis bullshit"

"Just say you don't like my body now after I gave you a damn baby" I wasn't going to argue because this wasn't Boog this was that post partum shit that her doctor talked about being a possibility.

"I love yo body and especially after you gave me my first son Boog"

"Yeah okay but you wanna hire a personal trainer"

I sighed it was like talking to a brick wall but again I understood she was dealing with off balanced hormones and I couldn't argue with her in this state.

"I love you Boog, I don't wanna argue you especially not in front of our newborn"

She didn't respond.

"Now if I make you something to eat will you not fight me on it? I just want you to be able to breastfeed Kross like you want to"

"Just fruit or a salad" That wasn't enough in my head for a woman who breast fed but it was something and I would take baby steps with her.

"How about both?"

"Just don't make the salad big and no salad dressing"

I hated to watch her miss out on meals because she was insecure about her post partum body.

"I gotchu"

Boog was going to get a salad but I was gonna load that shit up with bacon and avocado to make it stick and her ass was just gonna have to be upset and full.

I took out a bottle of breast milk Boog had pumped the night before for Kross to have since he was still hungry while cooking the bacon I heated up the bottle.

"Hussle why do I smell bacon? I hope you cooking that for you"

"Don't worry about all dat just lemme throw dis shit together for you and you just focus on relaxing"