12

I yawned, snuggling closer to Kaldur...not that I could get much closer.

He had an arm wrapped around me, holding me close to his chest. Our legs were still tangled together, our fingers as well.

"Percy?" He mumbled, arm tightening around me.

"Hm?" I looked up at him.

He opened his eyes and stared at me for a few seconds before responding. "Do you wish to get some more sleep or do you want to get up?"

"I will get up if you let me wear your jacket today."

"You have your own," he said.

"Yes, but your jacket is larger."

He sighed and nodded before untangling himself.

I sat up and stretched, a yawn escaping as I did so.

Kaldur didn't leave right away, instead sitting on my bed as I picked out my clothes for the day.

I stared down at the contents of my drawer before turning to glare at him.

"It is simply pay back for writing on all my shirts. Also, you have tried to dye my hair way too much for me to fall for that." He walked over, wrapping his arms around me.

I relaxed into the hug, resting my forehead on his chest. I know why he does this and I'm not complaining.

The hugging I mean. I am definitely complaining about him replacing my clothes with dresses.

I may like what I wear while undersea, but surface dresses are much more restricting.

"Did...did it hurt?" He whispered. "In the exercise, did it hurt when you..."

My fingernails dug into his skin giving him all the answer he needed. He sighed and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Your actual clothes are in my room. You may grab my jacket while we are in there."

I nodded slightly but didn't release him.

"Are we still going with Plan Theta?"

"Yeah." I finally pulled away from him, hoping that I would not end up with a flashback.

I got up and walked to his room. I could hear him follow me.

"You are acting like a lost puppy." I managed a laugh as I discovered my clothes carefully placed under his bed.

"You are the puppy, I am essentially your mother."

"Mother would disagree." I rolled my eyes. "Turn around so I may change."

He nodded and turned around while I quickly swapped my clothes from yesterday for new.

"I will be back." I carried my dirty clothes back into my room and dropped them.

They are a later problem.

By the time I was in the hallway, Kaldur had changed into a turtleneck, his jacket folded over his arm.

I took it and slid it on before zipping it.

"This is comfortable." I said.

Kaldur chuckled and took my hand, leading me out to the living room.

The Team was already there, eating cookies Megan had made.

"Hey Percy, do you want one?" A tray floated over to me and I took one, along with Kaldur.

"Thank you Megan."

I bit into mine moving to sit on the couch. Kaldur sat beside me and I leaned on him.

"So you two finally worked out your differences huh?" Robin asked.

"Yes, but if you ever pull something like that again I will end you. I'm claustrophobic." I glared at the group.

Kaldur pulled me closer to his side. I sighed and looked at the TV.

"Four out of the six tourists have been identified as Americans Leo Valdez, Annabeth Chase, Jason Grace who was presumed dead for many years, and actor Tristan McLean's daughter, Piper McLean. One of the tourists, Frank Zhang, was Canadian, while the final tourist remains unidentified."

"Our hearts go out to the families who have lost their children. Piper McLean's funeral will be held tomorrow and it will not be open to the public."

I swallowed and pulled my knees to my chest.

"I still want to know what happened." Rob said.

"Are you okay Percy?" Kaldur asked.

I nodded.

"You don't seem it." Connor said.

I looked over at him. "You speak Atlantean?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

"Maybe one of the parents might know." Wally looked at the group. "We were looking into it, so why not go one step further and ask?"

Robin pulled out his phone and started typing.

"Got it. Looks like...Annabeth's dad and step-mom, Leo's aunt, and Piper's dad are the only one's still alive."

"So we are going to go speak with them?" Kaldur questioned.

"Why not? We've got nothing better to do today." Artemis stood up.

Kaldur went to stand, but I kept a tight grip on his hand.

"Should we not stay here in case Batman requires us?" I asked.

"He's not going to give us a mission for a while. Says we need time to...rally." Robin looked away.

Almost simultaneously, their shoulders dropped. Mine did not move.

I have had practice to make sure they did not. Even when Kaldur and I use our tattoos to comfort each other and our emotions spill over, I can manage to hide almost everything I do not want him to know.

I have a lot of measures in place in order to prevent him from knowing. For instance, if I focus on one thing in particular I can drown out other things.

Although, what we are about to do may cause every single thing I have done in order to hide everything from Kaldur to come crumbling down.

So

How'd you like it?

I spent about idk eight hours outside

Planted some lilies, found out I have some irises cause I forgot my neighbor gave me some...

I need to remember to pick elderberries so I can make her a pie.

Anyway

Anything you want to see?

Any guesses?

Any one who would like to take my place in school? I have three papers to finish for chem and...

A 3 to 5 page paper plus a 10 min presentation and 2 projects

All wrapped up into a tidy little end of year project for anatomy

...

(Added: oh yeah Connor can actually speak Atlantean.)

See yah