47

"Why can we not wait in the room we were in?" I asked our king, standing beside Kaldur in the main training room.

"Because we have to give the appearance of him arriving via Zeta Tube unless you would rather have your true identity discovered."

I sighed and nodded, my palms sweaty. Kaldur took my hand and a brief burst of light ran along our tattoos, comforting me.

"What are you guys doing?" Wally asked. I glanced backwards and noted that the entire Team was with him.

"I need to consult with-"

Unidentified powerful energy source detected attempting entry through Zeta Tubes.

The Zeta Tubes glowed brightly and I had to shield my eyes.

"This had better be good Orin." Dad crossed his arms as the glow subsided. He looked over at me and smiled. "Child."

"Father." I mumbled, not meeting his gaze.

He frowned and looked back to Orin. "What is this about?"

"You see-"

"Okay who the hell are you?" Connor asked.

"Watch your tongue. I can deal with Percy, but I have a short temper. So if you don't want to end up chained to the ocean floor, you should stay quiet."

Connor opened his mouth but I shook my head.

"Listen to him." My voice was soft. "He may joke from time to time but this is very much a threat."

"Orin, why did you call me here?" Dad asked.

"I do not know how to say this other than straightly. Percy committed treason by failure to uphold the rules and mandates set forward by the Atlantean crown for all current and former military personnel. If she had told me earlier...I would not have called you, because of the leniency I have in those cases."

"What?" Wally asked. "We have a traitor on our team?"

I flinched back and growled. "I am not a traitor."

"Newsflash, that's what committing treason means." Robin crossed his arms.

I glared at him and took a step forward before Kaldur pulled me back.

Dad sighed. "Let me guess, you want me to make the final decision on if she faces the penalty?"

Orin nodded.

"Very well. Which one did she break?"

"Percy. Do you wish to tell him?"

"No." I shook my head.

"Perhaps I was not clear. Tell him."

I swallowed and looked up at my father, whose gaze was hard.

"I failed to follow the procedures set forward in the event of capture and torture."

Dad stiffened and immediately started cussing in Atlantean.

Kaldur walked over and covered Connor's ears.

"Let go of me."

"No. You do not need to hear that. You are much too young." Kaldur did not move his hands.

Dad walked over to me and pulled me into a tight hug. I froze in place, eyes wide in both shock and fear. If he really wants to, he could kill me right now and I would be unable to fight against him. I would not have a chance to plead for mercy.

All it would take is for him to decide I'm not useful anymore and then...

A whimper escaped my lips and tears started falling down my face. "I...I don't want to die."

My legs gave out and I fell out of his grasp. He knelt infront of me and rested a hand on the side of my face.

"When was this?"

I simply shook my head, staring at the floor where my tears were beginning to pool.

It switched for a mere second to blood and I flinched backwards. Dad rested his hand on my shoulder.

"Percy, you must tell me. If not I will have no choice but to authorize the punishment for the crime."

I leaned towards him, trembling. I trembled even more when he pushed me away from me.

"This is serious Perseus. You need to tell me where, when, who, everything. I need to have all of the information before I can deliver a verdict."

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked back to see Kaldur.

"Be aware that if the verdict is in favor of her death you will have to kill me as well."

"Kaldur..." I mumbled. "You should not have said that."

"If I know you, which I do, I know you will not let me get hurt. Which means you will tell him."

Sometimes I hate how well he knows me.

"It was...when Annabeth and I fell into the Pit."

"You told us nothing of interest happened."

"Well I lied. We both did. We promised that we would never speak of it again and that we would invent a story. Something that would not cause the others to look at us in pity." I clenched my hands. "You should know how much pride I inherited. But apparently my brother inherited more. He's so proud of having the darker aspects of your personality. He mentioned it nearly every time he came into our cell."

I was shaking horribly at this point. "I still see it. The torches, the swords, whips, daggers, the blood. So much blood." I whispered. "So much blood."

My chest started hurting and more and more tears fell down my face. I became lightheaded and I felt like I would fall over at any second.

Dad did nothing. I glanced up at him and he was just staring at me with a stoic expression.

I half wondered where Kaldur had went. I saw Orin holding him by the shoulder as they looked on.

My vision started fading and I lurched to the side. My body hit the floor and then my head. I could hear somebody running before everything went black.

Well

Let's see....

Hm....

This crap.

Okay so what do you guys want to see happen next?

Not saying it'll happen I'm just curious

Anyway I started another story called Death's Apprentice

And it's not fanfiction so I doubt y'all will read it

And I mean its probably not that good anyway but.

I wanted to write it

So please go check it out?

I'll tell...

Um...

I'll let you...

Actually I have nothing you guys would want so just go please read it

Please

*stares at you with puppy eyes and then holds up my horse of a dog*

*dies from the effort of lifting her*

See yah