24

"I thought you were only going to be gone for a day." Robin stated as I entered the living room.

"I fell ill and I did not wish for you to catch it as well." I replied. "If you will excuse me, Percy asked for me to bring her some extra clothing."

"Uh, how about you try a cookie first Kaldur? I made a new recipe and I don't feel like the others are being honest." Megan held some out to me.

"No thank you Megan. My mother gave me all of the sweets I can handle for the next year." I smiled apologetically. "Speaking of which, I brought extras for all of you."

I opened the bag and pulled out a container of kelpcakes. Mother made another batch so Percy could have some.

"Please leave some for Percy." I flipped open the lid. I sat it on the counter before taking one.

"What are these Kaldur?" Megan questioned.

"Kelpcakes. They are one of my favorite foods."

"Percy enjoys them as well." My king walked into the room, along with Batman and Black Canary.

"My king, why are you here?"

"Percy has not awoken in the four days since you left."

My eyes widened and I stared at him. "You did not think to have me return?"

"My son, your mother would have physically fought me if I attempted to take you away from her. Besides, she is resting peacefully. Manhunter is detecting the mental activity of someone dreaming."

I nodded but pushed past them, walking to Percy's room. When I entered, I did not see her. I dropped the bag inside the room, looking around.

"We moved her to the medbay." Black Canary placed a hand on my shoulder. "She should be fine."

"Should is the word which worries me." I mumbled, turning to go to my sister.

Entering the medbay, I could see Percy laying on a cot. An IV was hooked to her arm; a heart monitor beeped steadily. Her chest rose and fell steadily.

I walked over and stared down at her, eyes focused on her face. I could not see any sign of distress.

"She will be fine my son, you must let her rest." Orin walked into the room. I looked back to see Batman and Black Canary had followed him.

I sighed and took Percy's hand. Light sped down the icons on my arm.

I was forced to release her hand as her magic retaliated. I stumbled backwards, jaw hanging open, my body trembling.

That...that much pain...

How is she in that much pain?!

"What is it Aqualad?" Batman asked.

"Something is wrong." I said, beginning to shake Percy.

Her body moved limply, no resistance offered.

"You are going to-" Black Canary began before my king interrupted her.

"Hurting an Atlantean is difficult. She will be fine."

I began mumbling a prayer as I continued to shake Percy. When she still did not offer any sign of waking, I placed my hands on her torso.

"Kaldur what are-"

Black Canary stopped talking as my tattoos lit up. An electric surge coursed through my sister, making her body spasm.

I waited a few moments and went to try again, but Batman pulled me away.

"That's enough. Electrocution is not how we should solve this. I'll ask Manhunter to pull her back to reality."

I pulled put of his grip and looked to my king.

He sighed. "I am inclined to agree with Batman. Walk with me."

He did not give me a choice, grabbing my shoulder and essentially dragging me into the hallway.

We walked aimlessly, my worried expression never really leaving my face.

"Your sister is strong, you know she will be fine."

"My king, is it not acceptable for me to be worried for her?"

"It most likely appears odd to everyone else since no one knows of your relation. Some may assume...are the two of you messing with the others?"

"Yes. Yes we are."

"I disapprove, but I feel as though I cannot stop this."

"I do not believe Queen Mera could stop it this time."

"Do we wish to test this theory?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "She could stop me, but Percy is a whole different matter."

We walked for a little bit longer before I joined the rest of the Team for training.

I must admit, I am not fully recovered from whatever illness I had. Causing training to be harder than usual for me. Nothing I could not handle, but it was enough to be annoying.

Nothing much occurred after that. Megan made dinner and Wally attempted to devour it all. I ate a few bites, then under the combined flares of my friends I finished the meal.

We wished each other goodnight as Robin, Artemis, and Wally left.

I was talking with Connor on our way to the bedrooms when he froze.

"She's awake."

A grin appeared on my face and I rushed to the medbay.

Percy was sitting up on-

"Are you okay?!" I rushed to her side, gently brushing away her falling tears.

"Brother..." She whimpered and pulled me into a hug. She tucked her head under my chin. My arms wrapped around her shaking form.

"I have you. You are okay. I am going to take you to my room."

I pulled away long enough to unhook her from the monitor and the IV. I lifted her into my arms and took her to my room before dropping her on my bed.

When her back hit the bed she seemed to freak out before her hand wrapped around mine.

"Are you tired or were you truly sleeping?"

"Brother, may we sleep?"

I climbed onto my bed, letting Percy move into our sleeping position.

I am a tad bit concerned with her behavior but...

It should be nothing. No.

It is nothing.

Well, I think the pictures got posted in the last chapter

If not they're in my random stuff

Also I was playing D&D with my cousins and their friends

It was awesome!

And uh...

What do you think is happening

What do you think will happen

What do you want to happen

And

I need to go to bed

See yah