43

My eyes cracked open and I flinched as bright light assaulted me.

"Good, you're awake."

I groaned and sat up slightly. "Will?"

"Lay down right now or I will strap you down." He glared at me.

I laid back down and watched Will organize things on the table. He walked over and rested his fingers on my neck so he could take my pulse.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You started hyperventilating and then you..." He sighed, and lifted my arm.

I stared at the bandages wrapped around it before looking at my other arm. "What did I do?"

"You scratched yourself so much that you drew blood. I put you in a chokehold until you passed out."

"And how long was I out?"

"I kept you sedated for two days." Will  said.

I shot up and immediately tried to get up. And almost immediately, my knees buckled and I collapsed to the floor.

"Easy." Will helped me up. "The sedative is probably still in your system. I uh...mixed one up that would target the muscles in your legs so you couldn't run off."

He had me sit back on the cot and he shone a light in each of my eyes. Then he moved a finger from side to side.

"You know you could have simply used water to heal this right?" I asked.

"I tried, but it wouldn't heal."

I opened my mouth to respond but before I could speak, there was a knock at the door.

"It's open." Will said.

The door opened and Chiron walked in.

"It's good to see you awake, my girl." He smiled at me. "You gave us quite the scare."

"Hey Chiron. Do you have a date or did you decide to not walk around with your bow today?" I raised an eyebrow.

He chuckled softly. "Not quite. An Atlantean affiliated with the Justice League was injured by Imperial Gold and I have yet to make a follow up visit. So I am going to do that today."

At the mention of the injury, a surge of pain washed through me but I quickly shoved it away.

Wait...

"Will, I have a turtleneck on. How did I..." I trailed off.

"Only reason I could think of is that you're strong enough to overcome that."

I nodded and tried once again to stand, only to have my knees buckle again.

"Am I seriously going to have to strap you down?" Will caught me and had me sit.

"Percy, you need to rest."

"No, I need to get back to where I've been staying. Everyone is probably freaking out because they don't know where I am. Will, is there anyway to get this sedative out of my system?"

"Not exactly. I expected you to try to run."

I groaned. "Great. I need to get back before I get yelled at. I've already missed training a few times and I have no idea how our trainer is going to react to that."

Chiron sighed. "I will be back in a little bit. Perhaps I can help figure out a solution then."

I stared after him as he left before shifting my gaze to Will.

"Can you help me get to the stables?"

"Percy." He sat next to me. "We need to talk about what happened."

"No we don't. No offense, but besides Annabeth there's only one other person who I'd even think about telling."

"Who is it?"

I swallowed and messed with the webbing between my fingers. "The kid I told you about."

"The one who was a jerk to you?"

Nodding, I turned my head so I could look at Will. "Yeah, but I mean if I tell him that means I would be breaking my promise to Annabeth."

Will sat silent for few minutes. "Okay. I'll help you get to the stables but I want you to do something for me."

"Please don't tell me you want me to cook for a date you have with Nico."

He laughed and shook his head. "No. Nothing like that. If I help you get yo the stables, I want you to talk to that kid. I don't care if you're breaking a promise, as your doctor I want you to be safe and healthy."

Seeing no other options, I reluctantly agreed. Will slung my arm over my shoulder and helped me out of the infirmary.

"I'm really regretting this." He grunted. "You're like dead weight."

"What else do you expect when I can't use my legs?"

Despite that, we made it to the stables without incident. I was honestly surprised that Clarisse didn't try to fight me. Any other time, except for that one week, she tries to beat me to a pulp.

Not that she has ever succeeded.

Boss! Are you okay?

"I'm fine Blackjack. Will just thought sedating me would be fun."

Do you want me to kick him? Cause I'll kick him for you if you want.

"No. He was just trying to look out for me. If you fly slower do you think you can keep me from falling off? I can't use my legs."

I won't let you fall. Let me guess, that place we went when your brother attacked you?

"Yeah but hopefully we won't have a repeat of that. Thanks Will." I looked down at him after he helped me onto Blackjack's back. "And don't sedate me next time."

"No promises."

This is crap but...

This is kinda an apology chapter because...

Yeah, updates are probably not gonna happen on schedule for a little bit

I've had tennis fri sat

Had pictures today

Then I have a match tomorrow so...

If you want this book updated

Please supply me with ideas...

Please............

I'm tired

See yah