39

"I don't need your help Jackson." Thalia hit a monster with her shield.

"Sure you don't." Percy grinned before looking at the remaining monsters. "Okay listen up, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. So either go back to the Pit yourself or I'll send you back."

"Get the Sea Spawn!" A random monster yelled.

"Hard way it is." She uncapped Riptide. "Pinecone Face, I'd appreciate it if you stayed out of this."

"We don't need-"

"Just stay out of this." Percy shot her a glare before jumping into battle.

Who are these people?

The group of girls are the Hunt. They track and kill monsters. The other girl-

I ducked as a spear flew overhead.

When I sat back up, a breeze had picked up and I could see lighting flashing in the clouds overhead.

Percy laughed as she sliced through monster, her expression making it hard to tell whether or not she was the hero or the villain.

The breeze picked up into a harsh wind, swirling around Percy. Rain pelted the ground and the monsters were struggling to maintain their footing as the hurricane stregthened.

This is not normal. Wally commented.

You think?

The hurricane fell away, leaving Percy who was coated in golden dust and the Hunters who were soaked from the rain.

"What was that about not needing my help?" Percy chuckled.

"We didn't." Thalia crossed her arms.

Percy raised an eyebrow. "You guys are pretty much out of arrows and over half of your girls are injured. There are people stalking you in the bushes over there. And you're trying to tell me you didn't need help?"

"Which one of us did Chiron make stay under watch for an extra four days?"

I frowned. What does that mean?

"And which one of us, out of you, me, and Death Breath, handled the deaths better?"

"You were-"

"Those were from a cat Thalia. No idea how many times I have to say that."

Oh...

"I'm just gonna point out that you don't seem to care that there are stalkers in the bushes." Percy picked at the sleeve of her turtleneck.

"I knew they were there. I just wanted to see if you were going to threaten them first."

Stay still, they might be-

Robin cut off as I stood and walked out of the tree line.

"Your Highness." I dropped into a bow.

Percy took a deep breath. "How many times have I told you not to call me that?"

"More times than I can count." I smiled. "I trust you are okay after your ordeal?"

"I've been through worse than a couple of assassins trying to kill me. I'm just gonna guess you're on that team that was supposed to protect me?"

Wait, hold up. That's the princess? She looks like Percy.

Aside from the lack of gills, skin icons, and webbed feet and hands, yes they look similar. I replied before nodding.

"If you're that princess, where's your brother?" Artemis asked.

"Brother?" Thalia looked at Percy questioningly.

My twin chuckled. "The whole going to events as a princess thing gets annoying so I just kinda drag this one kid around and say he's my twin. It sounds a lot better than, hey the princess really doesn't want to be here so she brought a friend to keep herself from killing everyone."

"Isn't that basically how it is when you're on Olympus?"

"Yep, but my dad won't let your dad kill me. So I'm probably actually safer up there. I mean two assassins came after me and I don't even know why." Percy sighed and shook her head. "Sorry for being a jerk, it's easier for me to keep my distance than make friends. A lot of the people I care about get hurt...I just don't want more people getting targeted because...well, reasons."

She looked over at me. "Tell Aquaman Aquagirl will be resuming her duties. You know how she gets when she doesn't have anything to do."

"He removed her from the Team because she was compromising Aqualad's ability to lead." Robin spoke.

Percy rolled her eyes. "He isn't distracted that easily."

"He's willing to trade his life for hers." Artemis said.

"Wow. Not like he wouldn't do that for any one of you. I mean, I was the leader of a team and...I would have traded places with any single one of them in an instant."

I placed my hand on Percy's shoulder. "Your Highness..."

Percy

I looked up at Kaldur.

"We're the same. You would do anything for Aquagirl. I would do anything for my family."

A small smile crossed his face and he hugged me.

"We are speaking of this when I next see you my friend."

"I wouldn't expect anything else. Just try to not let the others find out about the plan. I'm having fun with this." I whispered.

"I will do my best." Kaldur pulled away from me.

I watched as he gestured for the Team to follow him back to wherever the Bioship was. Roy made the I'm watching you gesture before following.

"So...how do you know that kid?" Thalia spoke up.

"He works for Aquaman. Who works for my dad. Plus he was one of the people they tested to see if he would make a good babysitter for me."

"And...? You have a crush on him?" She laughed.

"Don't you have girls to tend to?" I raised an eyebrow, swallowing back the bile that rose in my throat.

"Just admit it."

"I have nothing to admit Thalia, it's as simple as that."

So this is crap

Don't try to change my mind

And uh...I

I was going to say something but I forgot so...

I'm going to type chapters

CHAPTERS!!!!!!

*RUNS INTO WALL*

See yah