•Utopia•

°Utopia°

-an imaginary and indefinitely remote place

-a place of ideal perfection especially in laws, government, and social conditions

"I like you. Let's get married."

Standing in front of Saiki Kusuo was an girl standing in an average height, given with average feminine features, (e/c) eyes, and strands of (h/c) locks.

As the pink-haired boy gave the not-even blushing female his usual emotionless stare, he concluded that this was nothing but another joke and walked past the female PK student.

She's in the wrong genre. Kusuo concluded, continuing to pass by multiple students in the currently busy hallway.

"If you're going to confess, at least bring a love letter and try not to ambush me in a busy hallway." He stated just before he could be out of earshot from the student.

"What? Are you actually hoping to receive that kind of treatment?" To Kusuo's dismay, the (h/c) haired girl had followed him, laughing after her statement. "If I bring a love letter next time, would you answer me then?"

"I'll answer you with a no." Kusuo replied nonchalantly, getting mildly irritated by the presence of the strange girl tailing behind him. "I don't even know who you are to begin with."

After saying so, Kusuo found the unfamiliar student standing in front of him. "Well, the same goes for me."

"So let me get this straight," Kusuo mentally pinched the bridge of his nose at how foolish she was sounding at each passing minute. "You don't even know who I am, and you decide to ambush me out of nowhere with a confession and, to might I add, a straightforward proposal to get married."

"Yes."

On second thought, she might be in the right genre after all –with how she's currently acting.

"I'm (L/N) (Y/N) by the way." At the mention of her name, the said girl held up her hand for a handshake. "It's nice to meet you."

"Fredric Roger III, I can't say the same." Kusuo stated, staring at her outstretched hand but not taking it.

"Nice to meet you, Fredric." (Y/N) beamed, her smiling face showing no sign that she was taking the strawberry-haired male's reply as a joke.

Is she serious... Kusuo thought, squinting his eyes as he attempted to get a hold of what the young female was currently thinking.

Great, another idiot...

To the psychic's dismay, he was greeted by nothing but pure white fog as he tried to peer inside of the odd girl's mind. This had meant that his psychic ability to read people's minds were of no effect to this girl, which meant that she, was possibly like Nendou –an idiot.

And judging from the ten minutes he had been observing the girl, it was not that far-fetched if she did turn up to be a stupid dunce.

"Good grief, I can't believe you took that seriously." Kusuo sighed before striding past the female once more, ignoring (Y/N)'s hand that was outstretched in front of him for a couple of minutes now. The pink-haired male increased his pace in attempt to lose the said girl.

Kusuo concluded that it would be better to get rid of any ties with the odd female as early as possible. He already had enough weirdoes surrounding him – another didn't seem like a great idea. What made it worse that he literally has no idea on what could possibly be going inside her brain.

If Kusuo were to pause and think about it, the student he newly met did give off signs that he was one of the exceptions when it came to his telepathy. That fact that she was able to ambush him when Kusuo can easily tell who was two hundred meters away from him was a strong enough evidence.

And in not more than several minutes, the newly introduced female has made the pink-haired psychic say his infamous line once again.

"Good grief..."

A/N: I know it started off as... weird. And I know the Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan fandom isn't as hype as before since the anime isn't that new... Well, I just got the inspiration to write this fanfic last week so... meh. I still love the anime.

You probably know all the shizz when it comes to xReaders and I'm too lazy to type it down. 

This is why my stories don't usually get noticed...