O N E

JIN HEE'S POV

This is it...today is the day we're all waiting for. The wide doors open The traditional wedding music begins to play. Everyone is so happy and emotional at the same time including me.

"She's so beautiful in that wedding dress"

I can't believe it after years of waiting and months preparing for this day. I can hear the compliment of everyone. After exchanging vows.

“I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

Everyone sitting in the rows cheer and clap for the new lovely couple. I'm so happy for my best friend Jinri and her husband Taehyun. After they've been together they already married. After the ceremony finished we went to the reception where they're going to celebrate.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The visitors shouted.

Time have passed and the visitors left leaving just me, Wonho, Kihyun and Hyungwon. I didn't know the boys grew more closer to Taehyun. They stay to have a drink.

"Come on Honey, just for tonight" Taehyun said as he wrap his arm around Jinri's waist giving her a glass of alcohol.

"Uhmm....I'm pregnant didn't you know??" Jinri response.

"Oh yeah...that's why we rushed our wedding" Taehyun said planting a kiss on Jinri's forehead.

"Jin Hee should drink too" Hyungwon said as he handed me a glass of alcohol.

"Ah....no thanks" I respond

"Come on, just for tonight...besides we didn't hang out for years" he added. And yeah I agree. Time have passed and I don't know what how many glass I've drunk.

"I'll take Jin Hee home now" that was the last word I heard.
--------------

I stumbled inside with Kihyun propping me up by my waist. I swayed against the wall as Kihyun took off my shoes. He slung my arm around his shoulders and carried me off to the couch. I flopped, belly first, on to the couch and groaned.

Anover one~”, I slurred.

Kihyun sighed and got me a glass of water. I quickly drunk it down and flopped right back on the couch. My head spun as I flipped over on to my back. Grabbing Kihyun by the arm, I grumbled out asking where am I.

Kihyun laughed, “Your at your house silly. You drank too much and I had to carry you home.”

I giggled remembering all the drinks I had chugged down. “Eh hehe yea, that was fun. You drank a lot too Kihyun~”