F O R T Y - F O U R

JIM HEE'S POV

[Flashback]

Jinjin-ah promise me you'll wait for me to get back?” he asked me and I nodded.

“Why would I wait for you? Huh? Yooki? You don't have to leave” I asked him.

“We have to be together Jinjin for the rest of our lives” he said holding my hand “We'll get married” he said.

Yooki-ah! We need to get going!”

“I need to go, we'll see each other again” he said then hug me tightly before he run towards their car hoping in. He wave at me as their car started to get away.

Saranghae Yooki!!!” I shouted.

Nado Saranghae Jinjin!” He shouted back

[End of flashback]

“What????” I asked them as I wake up from reality.

“You're parents wanted us to take care of you. Ji Hee told me that before he passed away” Mrs. Yoo said. Wait?? Ji Hee? That's my mom! “At the car crash, we found your dad, Park Jinwoo already dead while you and your mom, Ji Hee you guys are still breathing so we called for an ambulance to take both of you. You loose conscience while your mom is holding you on her arms crying while bleeding. He asked if we can bring you to the hospital first cause you're loosing blood and the ambulance doesn't come yet. So we took you to the hospital and the doctor said you're in comatose. When the ambulance came your mom was still alive but she's still holding into her life. The last thing she wish was for you to have a better life and I promised her to take care of you before she died. Sorry we got so busy with our business and taking care of Kihyun then I just heard the news that you're already woke up but have a little memory lost and your aunt Hyeri took you with her. We wanted to take care of you starting today, Jinjin” Mrs. Yoo told me while holding my hand.