S E V E N

JIN HEE'S POV

"What???" We both said in chorus.

"Sorry to say this Minho, that hotel and resort was owned by her parents and now that she's grown up she has to be the one who'll manage it" Aunt Hyeri said.

"But I'm the one who managed it for years and I made it more successful and----" Minho was cut off

"Don't worry I'm not going to take your position I don't know such things related to it" I said.

"It will just take some time for you to learn how to run a business" Aunt said

"But mom she already refused"

"We can't do anything she's the owner so you h----" Aunt was cut off when Minho stood up.

"I'm done" he said and made his way out. I excuse myself at my aunt and follow Minho.

"Wait up" I said and he stopped walking.

"Don't worry I won't agree to Aunt....I have my plans" I said and he didn't even bother to look at me.

"Whatever" he said and went to his car. I just stood there and wait until he was gone. I don't think it will be easy for him. I went back inside to check on Aunt Hyeri.

"You okay aunt?" I look over her and she gave me a smile.

"Yeah, I hope you two get closer" she said.

--------------
As time passed by, it was already night and I'm all alone here. Aunt told me that she will be gone for about days. I just finished eating dinner since its already late. I've been waiting for Minho to come home but he didn't arrived yet. I went inside my room to grab some clothes cause I'm taking a shower before going to bed.

I grabbed my pjs and went outside my room. Making my way to the bathroom. I open the door and went inside. Closing the door and locking it before taking my clothes off besides my undergarments. Why is the water is running? And the bathroom curtains are closed? Aunt Hyeri might forgotten it.

I was to open the bathroom curtain but it open itself. I was shocked on what I saw. It was Minho with a towel wrapped around his waist. As soon as his eyes landed on me, he was shocked. I quickly reach for my towel and cover myself up.

"N-no! Don't l-look!"

"Ow s-sorry" he said and look away. "I'll g-going out, excuse me" he said and he made his way out.

I followed him to close the door after he left but I accidentally slipped luckily he caught me. But he loose his balance making him falling on his back while I fall on top of him. His eyes was fixed on me. We were both just staring at each other then I lift myself up from him and my towel fell off of my body.

My eyes enlarge, surprised while Minho who is under me, his eyes went down to look at my body then he look at me into my eyes. His mouth open like he's going to say something but end up gulping. He blushed, ears are so red then he look away.

"Oh sorry" I said and stood up then grab my towel to wrapped my body. He stood up after me scratching the back of his head.

"Are you okay??" He asked he was about to held me but he hesitate. I gave him a nod and he nod back "I should go now" he said and walk out of the bathroom. I quickly close the door and sigh. This is the first time another guy saw me like this except for Kihyun.
------------

After I finished talking a bath. I were wearing my pajamas and went to my room. I was about to go to bed when I feel thirsty so I went downstairs and go to the kitchen.

Seeing Minho sitting on the dinning table, fingers was playing with the mouth of the glass cup while his other hand was holding his phone.

I went to the fridge and grab some water. Once I close the fridge I saw Minho's phone screen accidentally that he was searching for a food to get delivered.

"You? Hungry?" I asked him and he quickly put his phone down and look at me.

"Umm...kinda" he response. I nod and started to make some ramen for him. Once I'm done I put it on the dinning table and walk away.

"Aren't you eating?" He asked me. I turn around to look at him. But then I remembered the incident earlier.

"I'm so sorry about what happened earlier" I said, seems like he wasn't expecting me to say it making him look away from me. My cheeks burned of embarrassment for bringing that up. He gulped and gave me a nod with looking at me. I quickly turned around and went upstairs to my room.
---------------

Started that night where the incident happened I notice Minho seems so uncomfortable when we're together and it was really awkward especially Aunt Hyeri wasn't with us.

He often got home late and every morAning when I woke up he's not around. I went out for a walk earlier with Hershey and she had a great time at the dog park. We also went to the nearest dog cafe which is not that near from the park. It's really far but it is the nearest one around.

When I got home it was already dark. Lights were turned off. Looks like Minho is not here. I removed Hershey's leash and turn on the lights on. I saw an unfamiliar shoes at the entrance. I just ignore it and went upstairs to my room.

I grabbed my PJs then I heard some weird noises. Something hitting the wall. But again I ignored it. I was on my way to the bathroom but I saw a light coming from Minho's room. The door has a small gap for me to able to see who's inside. I pushed the door further and what I see really shocked me. Shit!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
CHAPTER 7! YEY!!!