T W E N T Y - N I N E

CHANGKYUN'S POV

Once I got inside,I stare at the couple who was just I think finished making out. There's Kihyun and his dick well spent. He was braising himself against his desk. And a girl who was I think he just wrecked. I can't see her so well cause she's covering her eyes still controlling her breath.

“What the fuck?” I laughed catching their attention. Wait? What? It's Park Jin Hee? “You guys didn't even invited me” I jokingly said as I locked the door.

“Come on guys let's have one more round” I said as I walk around to the other side of the desk where Kihyun is facing. Fuck this guy, look at him he still hesitate to cum inside Jin Hee even if they're both adult and can take responsibilities“Come on guys” I said jokingly doing my pants.

Then Kihyun threw a crumble paper at me. “Stop the fuck up and hand me that tissue paper” Kihyun said still panting heavily. Then Jin Hee look up at me.

JIN HEE'S POV

“Give me one more round for a show then I'll give you the tissues” Changkyun said.

“Changkyun, you jerk!” I said reaching for him to punch him or scratch him at least.

“I'm up for another round” Kihyun said grabbing his dick to guide it again to my entrance.

“yah! Clean this up” I said as I pushed him away.

“Here you go, clean Jin Hee up and clean yourself too your dick is not nice to see” Changkyun said handing the tissue to Kihyun. I look up at Changkyun who was picking up clothes that was scattered around Kihyun's office.

Then I look over Kihyun who was cleaning my lower abdomen where he poured all his cum. While he was cleaning me there's a smile on his face. Then he help me to sit up on his desk.

“You're good?” he asked and I nodded. I grabbed some tissue and I was about to clean his dick for him when he grabbed my wrist to stop me. I look up at him.

“Don't” he said “I'll get hard again once you touch it” he said. Then Changkyun suddenly came beside us he handed me my panties and look at Kihyun. Changkyun grabbed some tissue and he was about to grabbed Kihyun's dick when he push Changkyun away.

“knock it off dude” Kihyun said and started to clean himself.

“I'm just trying to help” Changkyun said laughing. I know he was trying to mess up with Kihyun. Then he sat on Kihyun's chair, I caught him staring at me.