T H I R T Y - E I G H T

JIN HEE'S POV

Tonight I the party and we're already got home from the mall. The twins are currently taking a bath. I just finished taking a bath, I'm at my room in front of my vanity.

“I'll announced tonight about our wedding or about us dating at least I remembered what Kihyun told me during the drive earlier.

“Don't get nervous babe, you don't have to worry I'll be with you. I won't leave you behind”  Those words keep on replaying on my mind. I hope he really meant it.

I wear my dress that Kihyun brought for me earlier. It was a black tube type dress that has a low cut on the cleavage part but it was a long sleeve, scoop neck net that has rhinestones beading with the length of my knee level. I paired it with my black heels. I tied my hair up into a low lovely bun and put some silver hair accessories.
I wear a simple make up for a finish look.

“Mommy! We need your help!” I heard the twins shouted from their room. I stood up from my seat and quickly went to their room.

Jihyun was already wearing her peach dress but Jihoon, he's just wearing his pants and white polo. I help Jihoon to put on his coat and put a bow tie on his collar. Meanwhile I help Jihyun with her hair, making it into a high bun.

“Sweetie, you guys look so cute” I said and hug them.

“Mommy, you look so beautifulJihyun said as she stare at me.

“You're more beautiful baby” I said cupping her face. “You too, sweetie” I said patting Jihoon by his head.

Then u heard my phone ring. I went back to my room and saw a message on my phone.

From: Kihyun
Hey Babe, are you ready? I'm here in front of your house.

Shit! Why am I so nervous about this party??? I look at myself for the last time and grab all the things we needed. I call for the twins before going downstairs.

“I'll get going now” I told them. Hongbin, Jiyeon and Jungkook are eating at the kitchen.