T W E N T Y - S E V E N

JIN HEE'S POV

From: Kihyun
Sorry I've been so busy lately

These past few days Kihyun seems to ignore me. He doesn't have time to visit me and the twins at our house. He doesn't even texted me after his last text. Ms. Lia contacted me and told me that Kihyun is having a hard time at work.

So I decided to visit him at his office because I was aware of when his lunch breaks fell, I could easily go and visit the office building and see him. The main receptionist had quickly learnt who I was and was more than happy to see me when I come in.

Kihyun’s secretary, Ms. Lia was quite happy to see me cause Kihyun won't listen to her . Cause recently, Kihyun had been stressed out from a recent project.  He was tense and constantly tired and exhausted. When he came home at the end of the day, he didn't' text me maybe he's too tired to do anything and would just want to sleep. Today I were visiting him with the intentions of helping him relax a little, right from the comforts of his own office. 

 As I walked through the building and greeted Kihyun’s secretary, I asked if it was alright to go in. She happily told me he was alone in there and that he wasn’t exactly himself. 

“He’s not been right all week. He’s stressed out, Ms. Jin Hee. I told him to have a break for a week but he won't listen to me. I think Mr Yoo needs you to just help him relax a bit.” Ms. Lia said, she looks so worried.

“I’ll do what I can. He always told me he's busy these past few days. I can't even talk to him at my phone ” i respond

“Doesn’t surprise me. Now go in and see him, he’ll be happy to see your face instead of mine. Cause you know I always barged in just to tell him to rest for a bit but end up he's getting more frustrated Ms. Lia said scratching the back of her head. I knocked on the door and stepped in. Kihyun looked up and his face lit up. 

“Jin Hee, babe, I wasn’t expecting to see you.” he said as he close his laptop.

“I thought I’d just visit since you seems so stressed and busy recently.” I said smiling at him.

Kihyun was now stood right in front of me, allowing me to see the bags under his eyes. He hugged me and rested his head in my neck.

“I seems so relaxed when I'm with you. I feel better” He said. I returned the hug and leaned in to his ear. 

“Lock the door, I’m going to help you relax and the last thing we want is someone coming in.” 

 "Oh so that’s why you’re here. You want to distract me from work, baby girl?“