T H I R T Y - F O U R

JIN HEE'S POV

As I woke up I find myself tucked inside the blankets, body is naked underneath it. I look to my side and Kihyun is no where to be seen. I pull off the blanket and saw something shiny on my ring finger. Fuck it! It's not a dream. I'm fucking engaged with Yoo Cocky Kihyun.

I stood up from the bed and look for my undergarments that Kihyun randomly threw last night. Once I found it I slipped into one of his enlarge shirt, tying my hair up into a bun. Then I smell something from the kitchen. I went down only to find Kihyun cooking something.

“I'm hungry” I spoke gaining his attention. He turn around, letting a low whistle slipped from his mouth as his eyes landed on me.

“You like wearing my clothes” he walks forward burying his face on the crook of my neck. “But I way more like it seeing you wear those” he said still his face buried against the crook of my neck. Then I heard him sniffing, I dig my fingers into his soft locks and asked him what he's doing.

“Why do you have to smell like me?” he asked still sniffing my neck.

“Then no need to smell me, you can smell from yourself” I said as I tried to push him away. He hug me tighter.

“But I like smelling it from you babe” he whined then I felt him licking my neck biting it. I pushed him away slightly, avoiding to hurt him.

Ki, left so many hickies last night” I said as I pulled the collar of my the shirt I'm wearing revealing my collarbone to him.

“What an art” he smirked and continue cooking. I hug him from above and let him see my hand.

“You like it babe?” he asked. Turning to his right side to plant a kiss on the side of my head, nodding telling him that I love it.

“That was the most insane proposal” I laughed. “I was expecting you'll bring me to a restaurant, having dinner, singing love songs”

“So you're really expecting me to propose?” he asked and I shook my head no.

“What I mean is, those are my expectations when proposal comes to my mind” I response and he hummed in response.

“Don't you like my proposal?” he asked then blushed creep on my face. I do love his proposal but I was fucking shy to admit that I love seeing him fucking me. “I knew you love it, you've been moaning out for the fuck sake of your pussy to not be destroyhe laughed and he earn a pinched from me.