T W E N T Y - F O U R

JIN HEE'S POV

It really makes me more comfortable now that Kihyun is willing to accept the twins even if they have a different father. I was at my room staring at the baby pictures of the twins after I finished taking a bath.

“Mommy! Mommy!!” I heard the twins calling me and heard their footsteps on the stairs. Then my door opened.

“Mommy! Mommy! You have an important visitor!!” Jihoon said

“Mommy! He's waiting downstairs”

“Come on mommy!”

Don't let him wait”

“Come on mommy! Hurry up!!!”

Shit I almost forgot about tonight. Tonight is the reunion party of Batch 28 which is our batch. The twins dragged me downstairs while I was just in my bathrobe. It was Kihyun. He stood up from the sofa and about to great me.

“Good Evening J-----Jin Hee” he said then quickly look away, lips was pursed and scratching his head.

“Good Evening” I response a little embarrassed “S-sorry about this.. Um- I'll just go dressed up” I said then he nodded without even looking at me.

“you two, go talk to Kihyun” I said to the twins then they both laughed and nodded. I went back upstairs I quickly do my make up and wear my dress. I wear my black off-shoulder dress with a long sleeve that almost reach my elbow. The dress was made with dutch cloth and length that reached my knee.

I tie my hair in a low ponytail style. I wear the necklace with a rose pendant on it and a initial letter 'K' that Kihyun gave me since I don't really own a necklace that fits this dress. I pair it with my black high heels. I grabbed my purse and check myself last time on the mirror before going downstairs.
“Kihyun, you take care of Jin Hee” Hongbin said then he just nodded and smile shyly.

“Yah, I can take care of myself I said punching Hongbin at his arm.

“Dad and Mommy looks good together” Jihyun said. Then Hongbin was shocked. He look at me, I just smiled at him and shook off my head.

“Who's your dad?” Hongbin asked the twins and they both pointed at Kihyun. Then Hongbin look at Kihyun.

“No, n-not their biological dad. B-but I can be their dad from now on” Kihyun said. Uwu! He's too cute.

“Yah, you're pressuring Kihyun” I said “I think we should go now. Hongbin look after the twins” I added then he nodded.