F O U R

JIN HEE'S POV

Days have passed since the day I got hospitalized. I finally got rested so I decided to pay Kihyun a visit at his office. I really need to talk to him right now. So I wear my black leggings and my pink hoodie paired with my white sneakers. I grabbed my phone and went all the way to his company building.

As soon as I arrived at his company building a lady approached me.

"Good morning ma'am is there something I can help you??" She asked

"Can you tell me the office of the president?"

"4th floor ma'am, the last room" she said "do you have an appointment with him?" She asked I look at her and shook my head.

"Maybe I should give him a call first" the lady suggested but I just ignore her and went all the way to the elevator.

"Ma'am we should have called h----" the elevator suddenly closed. As soon as I step out of the elevator another lady approached me.

"Excuse me ma'am the president told me not to let anyone go to his office" she said I look over her table and saw 'Secretary Ahn'

"Its urgent and I need to talk to him now" I said and made my way to his office.

"Ma'am he has a meeting with someone. You can't----" she was cut off when I open the office door and close it behind me.

As soon as I stepped in his office I saw Kihyun sitting on his chair while a girl is straddling on his lap. His coat was hanging on his chair and his polo was hanged open. While the girl's blouse was open and Kihyun was kissing her on her neck and chest.

"Didn't I told you not to go here?" Kihyun asked and he paused when he saw me instead of his secretary.

"Kihyun? Up until now your still doing this kind of stuffs?"

"Who cares it's my life" he response.

"You shouldn't keep doing that. What if you made her pregnant?" I asked him.

"I know what I'm doing and I haven't made a single girl pregnant" he response buttoning his polo properly.