T H I R T Y - N I N E

JIN HEE'S POV

When I woke up I was laying on the bed. Then there's Hongbin.

"W-what happened?" I asked.

"Thank God you're awake" he said, I was about to sit up but he stopped me. "Jungkook go call a doctor" he said. I was at the hospital? What happen.

After the doctor check on me he said that I can walk around now. Hongbin also explained to me what just happened. I got into a car accident last night when I went from Anyang.
My head hit on the window. Wait! Shit I was with the twins last night.

"Where's the twins?" I asked them but none of them are answering. "Where are they?!?!" I asked once again but they're not answering "I have to see them! I have to see my twins!" I said as I try to get up from the bed.

"Jin Hee calm down first" said Jungkook as he tried to keep me pinned against the bed. "Jin Hee you need to get rest first" he added.

KIHYUN'S POV

After Jin Hee left last night I didn't came back to the party. Ms. Lia even called me cause my dad has been looking for me. I came back the next morning after the party.

"Ki, where have you been?" mom asked as he opened the door for me.

"I'm tired Mom" I respond as I make my way upstairs.

"And you're drunk" mom followed me all the way to my room. "And now you're going to smoke"

I just ignore what she's saying and continue what I'm doing. I light up the cigarette that was on my mouth.

"Kihyun, can you stop that?" Mom asked.

"There's only one girl who can stop me doing this" I response

"that's probably Jin Hee right?" mom asked and I nodded. "Kihyun why are you being like that just because of a girl? First after Jiyeon died you become like that and now Jin Hee left?"

"Mom you don't understand"

"You know Kihyun? Instead of locking yourself here, being alone you should look for your bride and---"