T H I R T Y - O N E

JIN HEE'S POV

Once I went out of the bathroom, I saw Kihyun sat with his back against the headboard of your bed, phone in hand, and watched as I bustled about the bedroom. Every move I made wafted the scent of the body wash through the room. He sighed as he watched me dig through his closet and almost groaned as I pulled out his plain white shirt that he loved to see me in the most.

It just wasn’t fair.

“Why did you do that earlier to me?” Kihyun asked whined.

“I don’t do that on purpose,” I pouted

“You left me there hanging” Kihyun sighed as he moved to sit at the foot of the bed. “you left me there with blue balls, hard as fuck and I needed to jerk it off”

“I should have help you to jerk off ” I huffed. “or at least suck it off.”

“yeah, you should have do that” Kihyun agreed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and tugged me onto his lap, “or you should have let me fuck you against the wall or against the counter.”

“That's not a bad idea tho,” I laughed before I pressed a kiss to his cheek.

“I'm still hard. You know what's the best solution?” he questioned.

“let's go for a swim, it help you cool down,” I grinned as I moved to stand from his lap.

Kihyun tightened his arms around my waist and pouted. “You can’t go until I get a proper kiss,” he informed me with a grin.

“If I give you a proper kiss we won't make it to the pool,” I huffed before I leaned in and pressed a quick kiss to his lips. “That’s all you’re getting.”

Kihyun pouted and fell back onto the bed. “You’re so mean to me,” he cried dramatically.

“I’m the worst,” I agreed with a laugh.

“This dick doesn't want to dive in the water, it wanted to dive in your tight pussy, babe” he said. Fuck Kihyun and his sharp tongue.

“Come on Ki.” I pulled him with his both hand until he was sitting on the bed. I quickly search for my bikini and went back to the bathroom. I change to my two pieced black swimsuit and slipping his plain white shirt again before getting out. 

“Come on Ki~” I pulled him all the way downstairs.

“If I don't love you that much, I won't come down here” He said with a smirk on his face and grabbed my hand with a huge grin plastered on his face, he walked in front of me and pulled me towards the pool. I followed him, but in the back of my mind I thought it was a bad idea. Look at his face smirking I know he's planning to do something cocky.