S I X T E E N

KIHYUN'S POV

“Good Evening Sir, it been a long time I see you here” the butler said. “Your mom she'll waiting at the dinning room”

I nodded and made my way to the dinning room. Then I see my mom smiling at me. I sat down across her.

“Glad you make it son” she spoke.

“come on mom, stop speaking so formally. I've missed you” I smiled at her. “But can we not talk about the engagement thing”

“I've missed you too sweetie, that was really the reason why I called you here” she said smiling from ear to ear.

“I told you mom, I don't want to talk about it, I'm going now” I said and stood up from my seat.

“in fact sweetie, I don't want you to marry someone you don't love” she spoke and that made me stopped. “I don't want my son to marry someone he doesn't even like”

“then why did you called me for??” I asked and made my way back to my seat. This is getting more interesting. My mom really like Jin Hee back then and the moment Mom meet Hayoung she's not happy. Not like the time she met Jin Hee.

“Yeah, I don't like Hayoung. In fact she did some kind of crazy & desperate things earlier to me” I said still hesitating if I'm going to tell her. “We've almost did it” I said making my mom laughed. I asked her what is she laughing about.

“Don't act like you're not used to do those kinds of things” she said “You've been doing that to Jin Hee back then not even thinking that you can made her pregnant” she stated. That's it! Yeah I did that to Jin Hee so many times. Didn't I make her pregnant? But we haven't did it after we broke up and I went to America. I can use the twins I guess???