F I F T Y - F O U R

JIN HEE'S POV

As I woke up from my sleep, I patted the space behind me just to find out that Kihyun isn't laying beside me. I slowly stood up from the bed and went in the bathroom to wash my face. As I went downstairs and made my way to the kitchen, then there's Kihyun. He just finished setting the table.

"Babe you're awake" he said as he took off the apron. Wait? Why is he dressed up??? He went to me guiding me to sit down. "Good morning" he said planting a kiss on my forehead.

The whole time I was just quiet trying to figure out why is he dressed up. As I finished eating breakfast I went to the living room sitting comfortably on the couch.

"Is there's something wrong babe??" Kihyun asked me then I notice that he was straightening his coat.

"You're going to work??" I asked him since it was Sunday and he was suppose to stay at home during weekend. Then his phone rang, he looked at his watch then grabbing his keys.

"Sorry babe I have to go" he said as he planted a kiss on my lips before making his way to the front door. "Just call me if you need something, i'll be quick" he said before closing the door.

I sighed, another day without Kihyun. Today is weekend he wasn't supposed to be at work, today was his only day off.

As time passed I was just there sitting on the couch watching some dramas. Why am I still craving for churros.

"Just call me if you need something" I remembered what Kihyun told me. I grabbed my phone and dialed Kihyun's number. I've done it or about five times but he's not answering.

So I called his office phone but he's still not answering. So I just decided to call Hongbin but too bad he's also busy but he suggested Jungkook to come with me.

-----------
KIHYUN'S POV

After our meeting has finished I checked my phone and saw 5 missed calls from Jin Hee. What if there's something happened? What if it's an emergency call??? I quickly rushed out of the building without informing Ms. Lia. I drive as quickly as I can.

As I arrived at our house. I quickly went in to check on Jin Hee. I shouted her name but no one is answering back. I went to the kitchen, bathroom, balcony and bedroom but she's not there. Shit!! Where is she?? I tried to call her but I heard her phone ring from the living room. Jin Hee where are you??? I began to panic. Then the front door opened then there's Jin Hee.

"Kihyun?" she said as she dropped the paper bag from her hand. I sighed. Brushing my hair aggressively as I threw my hand down.

"Where have you been?!?!" I asked her, losing my self control.