E I G H T

JIN HEE'S POV

I was on my way to the bathroom but I saw a light coming from Minho's room. The door has a small gap for me to able to see who's inside. I pushed the door further and what I see really shocked me. Shit!

Clothes was scattered on the floor. Minho was on his bed making out with a girl.

"Ugh! I-im a-almost there" he moaned. They seem like they didn't notice I'm there. Then the girl screamed for her orgasm, Minho collapse on top of her panting. I just froze there the moment he saw me staring at them.

"Why are you here?" He asked me getting the attention of the girl. I didn't response, I just quickly run towards my room locking the door. I didn't intended to disturb them.

"You said that you're single?! Why do you even brought me here if you already have a wife?!" I heard them arguing.

"She's not my wife" Minho defend

"Then what? Some relative?"

"No"

"Then why is she living here with you?! Your single and same as her!"

"Hey wait up!" I heard Minho said

"What are you guys? some kind of fuck buddies?!" The girl asked then I heard the Minho's door open.

"Hey! Open up!!" I heard the girl banging on my door. "Hey open up! Bitch!!" She said. I stood up from my bed and open the door to face her.

"Don't even try to argue with her" Minho said

"Hey bitch what is y---"

"You're the bitch not me" I response cutting her off. She was about to attack me but Minho stopped her.

"Hey! Hey! Don't hurt her she's pregnant" Minho said then the girl stopped giving us both a glare.

"How the fuck that happened? You guys are not relatives and you live in the same roof and she's pregnant" the girl said looking at Minho.

"Its not that we slept in the same bed" Minho said. The girl was about to speak once again but Minho dragged her out of the house. Once the girl was gone he approached me.