T H I R T Y - T W O

JIN HEE'S POV

The following days Kihyun and I spent most of our time indoors; eating together, having a swim, watching movies and cuddling or just by staying at each other's side. Sometimes we went out for dinner or for just to kill time.

Today was raining all day and the two of us decided just to stay inside his house. The truth is Kihyun has a plan for today, we supposed to be in a cruise and will be back tomorrow but end up staying indoors due to the heavy raining.

The two of us had gathered our snacks and cocooned into the blanket, the storm reaching its full roar outside. Neither of us noticed as I settled into the couch and turned on the television.

“I’m so excited for this movie,” I grinned as I dropped the remote onto the couch beside me. “I read the book a while back and it was so good.” I don't know where I started to become interested in reading books.

“What’s the use in watching the movie if you already know what happens?” Kihyun teased as he tossed his arm around your shoulders. “Just stick with watching the movies. It saves so much time.”

“Reading is important, Kihyun,” I scolded with a laugh as I settled into his embrace. “Anyway,” I huffed, “movie adaptations are usually different than the books. They leave stuff out or add new things. It’s not the same. Not every time, anyway. Some movies are pretty close to the original. I’ve heard this one isn’t.”

“Then why are you so excited? If it won’t be like the book, it might not be good,” Kihyun pointed out with a grin.

“It doesn’t matter,” I huffed, “it’s still the same story. Unless they change a major chunk of the plot. In that case, I’ll be super angry.”

“Sure,” Kihyun laughed as he reached for the gummy bears.

I was about to say something to him, when  a particularly loud crash of thunder echoed through his house. The lightening illuminated the inside for a split second before it disappeared. And with it went the lights.

I sighed as I tossed the remote onto the table and reached for my cell phone. With the flashlight on, I tossed the blanket from my lap and sighed.

“why? I mean is it our bad day today? Earlier we are supposed to be in a cruise then now our movie night?” I huffed

“The universe agreed with me to have you for tonight here at the dark,” Kihyun grinned as he went into the kitchen.

“hey,” he called me as he light up the lighter showing it to me.

“There are more candles in my room. I'll go get them,” he huffed as he leaned down to press a kiss to my cheek. “If I don’t come back, know that the black hole that is my bedroom swallowed me and apologize to the guys and twins for me,” he called as he disappeared down the hall.

I shook my head but couldn’t stop the small smile that formed on my lips. My feelings for Kihyun only grew as he ask me out again. There was more to him than he let on and I were thankful that he was letting me into his heart to see the sides of him no one else got to see.

“Kihyun,” I called after I scattered the candles around his rest house, “did the monster eat you?”

I waited a moment for his answer, expecting him to jokingly scream or pretend to fight the imaginary monster, but nothing came. Confused, and slightly worried, I headed down the hall to his bedroom. I weren’t sure what I expected to find but the sight that greeted me was completely unexpected.