F O R T Y - T H R E E

JIN HEE'S POV

“Kihyun what are you doing here?”

I look over Jihoon and he was already running towards Kihyun. He picked Jihoon up carrying him, letting him to wrapped his arm around Kihyun's neck.

Shhh, don't cry. Jihyun will stay with us, she's now our little angel” Kihyun told Jihoon and it made him calm down. My eyes got teary for seeing Jihoon getting hurt because his twin sister is now death.

I just keep on staring at them and I didn't realize that my tears have fallen down my cheek. Kihyun looked at me and let his hand out for me. I grabbed his hand then he pulled me towards wrapping his arm around my waist. I covered myself with both of my hands and buried my face against Kihyun's chest while he's still carrying Jihoon on his other arm.

“Look Jihoon, mommy is such a cry baby” I heard him said. Then I felt Jihoon's arm on the back of my head hugging me and Kihyun. Then I felt Kihyun's grip on my waist got tighter as he hug both of us.

Daddy loves both of you” I heard Kihyun said. “I love you” he whispered at me. Then he planted a kiss on Jihoon's cheek then a kiss against my forehead.

I pulled away from Kihyun wipping away my tears. “S-sorry about that” I told him doing my best to avoid his gaze.

“Dad is home, he wanted to have a talk with us, including my son, Jihoon” He said.

“Do we need to be there now??” I asked him and he nodded. I was about to take Jihoon from him when I saw Jihoon already fallen asleep against on Kihyun's arms.

“I must take Jihoon” I told him as I extended my arm to get Jihoon from him but he stopped me.

“I'll carry him” he said making his was back to his car. Then he seems like to notice that I'm not following them. He turned around and gave me a smile before grabbing my wrist pulling me with them.

As we arrived at his car, he open the door for me letting me seat at the passenger's seat. Giving Jihoon after I get comfortable into my seat before closing the door. He went to the other side, slipping in the driver's seat.

The drive was quiet and awkward. None of us are talking. Then I notice that Kihyun keeps on glancing towards Jihoon.

“What's the matter Ki? You should have focus on the road I don't want to get into a mother accidentI told him and he chuckled.

“It just keep on bothering me what Dad told me earlier” he response