T W E N T Y - E I G H T

JIN HEE'S POV

“Sir are you okay??” I heard Ms. Lia from the other line. I keep my pace fast, he was trying his best not to let out a moan cause Ms. Lia will hear it. “Sir, do you need something? If you want I'll come there to check on you” still he's not responding. Then his other hand went to grab my wrist to stop me.

“I'm fine, no need to worry” he said panting really hard “Plus Jin Hee is right here with me” he added. Then I run my thumb against his tip making him hissed.

“But sir you sounds like you're not okay” Ms. Lia said

“No, no, I'm fine...I just....” he hissed once again. “I just need some break” he added. “It's lunch break, don't let anyone come to my office while I'm having a break, including you” he added before ending the call throwing his phone on his desk.

“okay, I'll deal with you now” he smirked pushing my hand away from his own dick. He lifted me up letting me sit on his desk. Grabbing my knees to part it away so he have a space for himself. “Why such a tease babe” he asked as his lips ghost against my lips. I just laughed at his words. He pulled away and reach for his cigarette, putting one stick on his mouth.

“What did I said about smoking?” I asked, arm cross against my chest.

“Babe, this is the only thing I can do when I'm stress” he said

“Then why do you think I'm here for?” I asked getting the cigarette from his mouth giving him a smile. He took if from my hand once again and put it on his mouth.

“Babe I'm at my limits, you know what I can do when I'm at my limits”  He was about to light it up but he was stopped when he saw me holding my skirt between my legs and biting my lower lips.

“As long as it's you Yoo Kihyun” I said licking against his collarbone as I removed his hanged polo. He smirked, still has that cigarette stick on his mouth. He use his index and middle finger to remove the cigarette stick from his mouth and threw it randomly on his office.

When I office my mouth about to say something he quickly crashed his lips against mine. Kissing me roughly with hunger until I got laid on his desk. “Sorry babe but I already warned you” he said planting a kiss on my forehead and hike my skirt up once again.

Then, two of his fingers teased at my entrance, slowly making it's way in, and I bucked my hips toward him. Once they were fully seated inside me, he curled them forward and assaulted my clit with his tongue as his fingers fucked me, massaging my upper wall and finding that sensitive spot inside me.

“Oh, God.” I moan as low as I can, hips twitching in response, chest heaving. I swore  I felt him smile against me, but he wouldn’t dare stop now, not when he had me, literally, at his fingertips.

I felt it building up, fire-hot in my abdomen and working its way through my body. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, the pleasure increased until I were falling, coming hard for the second time against his tongue and digits, toes curling and head tossed back.

He detached his mouth as I finished, but his finger remained inside me as he look up at me. My eyes were still pressed closed and I panted, my inner walls convulsing against his fingers still. I gripped the edge of his desk for some solace and wondered when he would stop, but he didn’t. Instead, I heard him jerking himself with his other hand.

He struggled for a moment, but refused to remove his fingers, gently massaging my tender gspot continuously, until my vision was white behind my eyelids, like the orgasm had never stopped, only slowed down.

When he removed them, I let out a sigh of relief, only for his hard cock to replace it, pushing into me inch by inch. My back arched up off his desk and my eyes shot open.

“Holy Fuck.” I breath out, since it’d never felt that way when he first entered me earlier. It always felt good, but this was something else.

Kihyun chuckled low, grabbing hold of my arms and pulling me up.

“Wrap your legs around me.” He said low near my ear, and I obeyed, my arms doing the same. When he started to thrust himself up inside me, I whined biting him on his shoulder to avoid making to much noise.

“Can you take it, babygirl?” He asked with a smirk, not stopping for even a second. I nodded, not able to formulate a coherent response right now.

“God, you’re still pulsing around my cock. You came so hard for me.”

Little did he know, I could feel another one brewing with every stroke of his cock inside me, the upward angle providing all of the friction I needed both inside and outside.  

He was concentrating hard now, his smug look falling away as his brow wrinkled and he pulled his bottom lip under his teeth. He breathed heavily, and every now and then a gruff sound came out of him. He palmed my breasts with one hand and held me close with the other, and whenever he met my eyes he’d fuck me just a little harder, making me bit and claw.

“I’m so, so close again.” I managed to say, voice rattled by his jarring movements.

My words only spurred him on, to the point where I had to put one hand back on his desk to leverage myself against his pounding. My knuckles were turning white trying to hang on, and I mentally praised his stamina.

“I want to feel you come all over this cock.” He growled out. “Do it, come again.”

It didn’t take long after those words hit my ears for my body to convulse as I sobbed my way through another intense orgasm, leaving a vicious red mark on his shoulder. I were thankful Kihyun was holding me up, because I had no control over my body and the way he release coursed through me.

Once it was over, he let me go, and I fell back on his desk as gently as possible, which wasn’t very, but I didn’t really care right now. I stretched out on the desk, knocking over his pen holder as he continued to fuck me, holding onto my hips in a death-grip as he neared his own climax. He stared down at my, raking his eyes over my body laid out, looking so wrecked and it was all he needed to push him over the edge, a low rumbling from his chest as his cock slipped out of me and he spilled his release all over my lower abdomen.

He panted, idly rocking his hips and rubbing himself over my tender center until he was spent. I threw an arm over my eyes and tried to catch my own breath.

“Sir, Mr. Yoo told me not to---” hearing Ms. Lia's voice. Then the door open revealing Changkyun and leaving Ms. Lia outside.

“What the fuck?” Changkyun laughed as he stare at me who was laying on Kihyun's desk and Kihyun who was braising himself from falling on top of me.

👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅
Got caught!!! I'm back with these sinful chapters.
↪TM🍑