F I F T Y - F I V E (Finale)

KIHYUN'S POV

Jin Hee is now nine months pregnant and the baby will come anytime soon. She texted me earlier that she wanted ice cream so I bought one for her.

It was another day of long, hard, labor for me but I was doing my best for the one who was preparing for labor, my wife. As I was driving home I got a call from the one and only.

"Hello?" I answered not being able to look at the caller ID. He put the call on speaker.

A moan of pain was audible in my car which made me jump in his seat. I immediately knew who was on the phone. "Babe? Are you alright?"

"Ahhh, my head, my everything! Ki, hurry please!" Jin Hee said, her voice escalating in volume as the sentence came to an end.

"Okay, I'll drive faster. Do you need anything?"

"I need you!" she said, hanging up the phone. I smiled at that saying. He then stepped on the gas pedal, trying to pick up speed.

Wiping the sweat that was now covering my forehead, I got his keys ready to unlock the door. I hoped the ice cream I bought hadn't melted, aware of how hot it was outside. I also hoped that Jin Hee was okay.

Entering the house he said, "Babe, I'm home~!" my voice echoed all throughout the house and silence soon followed. My hands started to sweat when I didn't hear a response.

"Jin Hee?" If she was playing a joke on me, it really wasn't funny...

I looked all around the house, checking the bathrooms, bedroom, the kitchen, and I didn't manage to find her. I was on the verge of tears when I finally found her, it was in the nursery. The scary thing was, she was passed out on the floor next to the crib. My heart sped up as I took sight of her. In a motion of panic, I bent down and shook her.

"Jin Hee? Are you okay?" No response. I shook her again a few times, still no response. I gently grabbed her wrist and checked her pulse. Her heart was still beating, that was a good sign. Then I notice her water broke down. I picked her up bridal style, walked all the way out of the house, setting her down on the passenger's seat. I went to the driver's seat and brought my phone out. I searched for a specific contact and called.

"Mom, I think the baby is coming" I told my mom as I start the engine. "We're heading to the hospital right now" I added before ending the call.

------------

Jin Hee is now in the delivery room. She's giving birth to our baby by c-section and I'm getting worried. I keep on walking around outside the delivery room then the boys came.

"Kihyun where's Jin Hee??"

"Is she okay??"

"Where's the baby??"

I didn't respond to them. Sweat is now forming on my forehead.

"Hey, horny guy come here" Changkyun pulled me down to sit beside him. "Relax okay? She'll be fine"

"Yeah...She'll be okay" the other guys said. Even tho they're telling me those kinds of thing I can't hep but to think of Jin Hee. Then Mom finally came.

"Kihyun, you still in your work attire? Go home for a while" Mom told me but I refuse cause I wanted to wait for Jin Hee to be okay. But the boys forced me to get home dragging me with them.

"Thank me later dude" Changkyun shoved a paper bag at me. I open the paper bag and it was a black polo.

---------------
As I finished changing my top I went back in front of the delivery room and still the doctor/nurse hasn't come out yet.

"Where's Mr. Yoo?" the nurse asked.

"Where's my wife?! Is she okay? Can I see her? What's going on?! Is she okay? Is the baby okay? Is she hurt? Di-," My barrage of questions was cut off by a nurse who calmed me, took his name, and proceeded to explain everything to him.

"Mr. Yoo, we'll bring you in with her," they led me inside the private room where they transfered Jin Hee.

I beamed from ear to ear as the nurse lifted my baby girl and gently placed her in my arms. I held the baby tenderly and moved the blanket just enough to see her face.

"Is Jin Hee okay?" Hyungwon asked

"Let me see the baby, Kihyun." Wonho said

"Yeah, we promise not to drop her" Minhyuk said. Then Mom came in, she went beside me to look at my baby girl that I'm carrying.

"She has your eyes," Mom said. My eyes stayed focused with a soft gaze and gentle smile on my face.

"And your nose," Changkyun commented and I looked at her. I was so enthralled with my baby. Her face appeared to glow.

"I can't believe....She's perfect" I stated as I admire my angel's face. A smile covered my whole face.

"Worth it?" Changkyun asked and I nodded. Mom told me she's going to my house to get some things for my baby.

"Kihyun let me hold her" Wonho said.

"She's so pretty!!" Jooheon said.

"She looks exactly like Kihyun" Shownu said and it made me smile.

"So you guys admitted that I'm handsome" I smirked at them.

"No!!!" they all answered in chorus.

JIN HEE'S POV

"Shut up! You're all going to wake her up." My mind was in a rumble as I slowly tried to open my eyes. But I merely groaned because of the bright emitting from the room.

"Kihyun, I think Jin Hee us trying to get up." I would chuckle if I could, at Wonho's innocent voice. It sounded so sweet even as I heard footsteps coming closer to me.

"Jin Hee, Babe. Wake up, our little baby wants to see you." It took me a few moments to register what he said to finally open my eyes. I could faintly see the others surround me, but my mind only focused on Kihyun and our sweet baby.

"She's so cute, right? She has my eyes...and your lips." Kihyun gently sat me up on the hospital bed and placed the baby in my arms. My eyes watered at the sight of our child: a beautiful baby girl.

"She's so small, and...so sweet." I whispered. Kihyun kissed the top of my forehead, feeling proud of this new life.

"I want you to name it, anything you want." I contemplated for a while, tears swelling up in my eyes.

"Let's call him.....Jiwon. Yoo Jiwon." I down at the child, a smile on my face. I know how much Kihyun love Kwon Jiwon. I know she's just part of Kihyun's past but I don't want him to forget her.

"Yeah, my little Jiwon. My precious little baby girl." Kihyun smiled.

He gently squeezed my shoulder, giving me reassurance. "That's a nice name for her. And she'll be kind and sweet like you"

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
YOO JIWON! WELCOME TO THE YOO FAMILY!!!! TOO BAD THIS IS THE END :< THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY BOOK! LOVE YOU GUYS! HOPE YOU KEEP ON SUPPORTING MY FUTURE WORKS😘😘😘
↪™🍑