N I N E

JIN HEE'S POV

"Good Morning Mr. Song" the girl said looks like his secretary. "And Mrs. Song" She added looking at me.

"I-im n---" I was about to say something but I was cut off

"So what is my schedule for today?" He asked as he sat on his chair.

"Umm...Mr. President we have a meeting about our new project for the hotel and after that you have a meeting with Mr. Jung" she said.

"Excuse me? Can I ---"

"Yes, if you're bored you can walk around" Minho said I gave him a nod before going out of his office. Where is the bathroom?

I was looking around then someone bumped on me. I almost fall but he caught me.

"I'm so sorry I was----oh you look new here" he said.

"Yeah I'm kinda lost, I'm with Minho but he's busy so I decided to walk around...oh where's the bathroom?" I asked
"You're with Mr. President?" He said and paused for a moment when his eyes landed on my baby bump. "Ow too bad you're stuck with him forever--- oh its not that I hate him" he added.

"I almost forgot...I'm Ahn YoonSoo nice meeting you. And you're?"

"I'm Park Jin Hee" I smiled "can you show me the bathroom?" I asked and he nodded.

"By the way what do you mean I got stuck with him forever" I asked him.

"You're pregnant, so means you have to stay with him forever. All of us cannot read Mr. President, we don't even know if he's single or something and then you quickly appeared from nowhere" he explained. I was about today something when his phone rang. He pointed me the bathroom and he said goodbye. I thanked him before I made my way to the bathroom.