T W E N T Y

KIHYUN'S POV

“Sir, Mr. Kim wants to talk to you. He's asking you to go to his office before this day ends” Ms. Lia said.

“sorry but please tell him that I have a important meeting today”  I said.

“But sir I checked your schedule today, and seems like your free so I told him that you'll make it” Ms. Lia response.

“Go call him again and tell him that I have a meeting, it's urgent” I said.

“Seems like you don't want to see him?” Ms. Lia laughed. “Sorry if I overheard your phone conversation. Is it because Ms. Jin Hee is coming here? Don't worry sir I'll tell Mr. Kim” she added.

Jin Hee texted me earlier that she will come she even called me. She told me that before this day end she will come to talk to me. But seems like hours have passed and she's still not here. Doesn't she trust me? I was fixing my things when Ms. Lia came in.

“Sir, Ms. Jin Hee hasn't arrived yet. Work hour is already over” Ms. Lia said.

“I think I'll go for now” I said and made my way to the underground parking lot and went inside my car. Seems like this is the second time Jin Hee ditched me and I have to accept it. I'm going to marry Kim Hayoung soon. I start my engine and started to drive.

I was about to leave the building when I saw her walking, almost running. Then she notice my car and run towards me, knocking on the window. I rolled down the window and she gave me a smile

“Sorry, I was late” she said scratching the back of her neck. “There's something came up” she added.

“It's okay, you should just call me and meet me at the other day” I said then I heard her sigh.

“It's not okay, I can't just let you wait for me again and in the end of the day I'll tell you that I can't meet you”  she said. “Now if you don't mind, we can talk about it to somewhere else”