S E V E N T E E N

JIN HEE'S POV

Things really messed up. Kihyun found me at Busan and I already have children. Minho is now engaged with Celestine after finding out being pregnant. My twins found out that Minho is not their real dad and now they want to meet their real dad. I moved back to Seoul doesn't have any plan at all. Minho gave us a ride from Busan all the way to Seoul to Hongbin's fushion bar.

“Jin Hee??” Hongbin said “It's been 4 years since the last time I saw you” he said giving me a hug.

“How are you??? Gosh I missed you” I said to him.

“I'm still fucking handsome as always” he proudly said.

“Watch your words” I said then his eyes landed on towards the twins.

“Hello” he bend down and gave them a sweet smile.

“Yeah I always forgot, these are my twins; Jihoon and Jihyun” I said then the twins wave at him.

“The last time I saw your, you're pregnant and you went to Busan. But did you already told---” he was cut off, putting my index finger in front of my lips telling him to keep quiet for the twins not to hear it. He pursed his lips and nodded.

“So I think we have to go now, we need to find a place to live” I said

“Why don't you live with me?” he suggested but I refuse because I have children and a dog. “That doesn't matter, as long as I know you're safe. Children and dog? I don't have a problem with that

He keeps on telling me the advantages of living with him I refuse once again but yeah he also have a point. So I end up agreeing on his offer to me. He help me with our luggage. I went to the passenger's seat while the kids and my dog are at the backseat.

“Mommy where are we going?” Jihoon asked.

“We're going to his house, where we are going to live” I explained

“but who is he?” Jihoon asked.

“mommy, is he our dad??” Jihyun asked.

“I'm not your dad, I'm Uncle Hongbin” Hongbin said to the twins taking a look at them and giving them a smile. “Uncle Binie” he added making the twins nodded.