S I X

JIN HEE'S POV

"Oh? Minho? He's not your cousin" she laughed

"Then who is he? I thought he was your son cause you know he called you ‘mom’" I defend.

"Song Minho, was a son of my boyfriend. His mother died after giving birth to him. His father died due to heart attack. He was just 6 years old back then when he started to live with me, his mother's family moved to Canada after his mother's death while his father's family are already gone. Since he knew me, I'm the one who adopt and took care of him up until know, he's a little rebel" she said. "But he's kind and cute" she added.

"Now call him we're having dinner" she said and I nodded. So he's not related to me. I went upstairs and went beside my room where he's room is. I knocked on the door before turning the knob opening the door.

"Um...aunt told me t--- oh shit I'm sorry" I looked away cause he was drying off his hair and he's just on his boxer short topless

"You should at least knock before coming in" he said not bothering if I'm seeing him like that

"Are you deaf? I knocked"

"Then why are you here??" He asked coldly

"Aunt told me to call you for dinner" I said without looking at him. I was waiting for his answer but he's taking so long. I turn around to face him, but in my shock. He was standing in front of me really near and right now I'm facing his bare chest.

"I'll catch up" he said and I nodded before walking away from him. What the fuck is wrong with him?? I went downstairs and join aunt for dinner.

"Where's Minho?"

"He said he'll catch up" I said