F O U R T E E N

KIHYUN’S POV

After I found out that Jin Hee is the twins’ mother and Song Minho’s wife?? Guess I have to deal with Hayoung now. I can’t do anything but to marry her well that’s what my father wants me to do. It has been a week since I meet Jin Hee and yeah I still cannot go over the fact that she already have her own family. So I decided to come with Wonho and Hyungwon to the club.

“Guess who’s getting to his old self?” Wonho asked then Hyungwon laughed.

“Who else??? Only Kihyun!” Hyungwon answered

“Hey where the fuck the others are???” I asked

“Shownu is living in America right? Jooheon is busy with his gigs, Minhyuk has a date, Changkyun said he’ll catch up” Hyungwon said. “And why the fuck did you asked for a drink so suddenly??” He added.

“I’m about to get married” I said

“Aw no more woman to fuck, so this is a boys’ night out or something??? You didn’t even told us what happened to your life after you came back from America” Wonho said making me nodded.

“I don’t even like the girl I’m going to marry” I said before taking a sip on my glass of alcohol. Then Changkyun suddenly came sitting down beside me.

“What’s with this suddenly get together???” Changkyun asked.

“Our Kihyunie is going to get married” Wonho said patting me on my shoulder

“hey I told you! I don’t even like the girl I’m going to marry” I defend but they just laughed.

“Then what is it?? An arrange marriage??” Changkyun asked.

“Yeah, my father wants me to marry Kim Hayoung because he said that Hayoung can help me run our family business and yeah my father and Mr. Kim are business partners” I  explained

“Well that sucks” Changkyun commented. Yeah really really sucks! Imagined I’m going to get married to someone I don’t even love? I’m  going to get married because of business. What a stupid idea is that.

“How about Jin Hee? The last time I talk to you, you told me that you’ll find a way to win her back???” Changkyun suddenly asked.

“Yeah about Jin Hee I saw her at the Black & White party of the Kim family on Busan Hyungwon said. Shit I’m not the only one who saw her.

“She’s so gorgeous. She still has those curves as before, I think she’s still single” Hyungwon added

“Jin Hee?? Yeah she’s gorgeous with or without make up. It’s imposible for her not to date someone after Kihyun, I mean with that look she might have so many suitors” Wonho said. Fuck!!! He’s right with that and it really hurt me with the fact that she found another guy.

“She already have children” I said making Wonho choked.

“Children?? With that body??” Hyungwon asked and I nodded.

“Yeah she had twins” I said showing them my lock screen which I use the photo of me and the twins.

“Hey knock it off! We know that you love her very much but please don’t fool around telling us that Jin Hee already have children and those are yours” Hyungwon said. He thought that I didn’t told them that I already have a children together with Jin Hee.

“I’m not fooling around, I’m serious those are her child but they’re not mine” I said putting my phone down on the table. They didn’t believe me.

“Are you drunk?? Just look  at the twins…. They really look like you I don’t see any features from Jin Hee” Changkyun commented and the others agreed.

“Well I’m sure they’re not my child….. Jin Hee already has a husband” I said taking a sip at my glass.

“Then who the fuck is it???” Wonho said as he fill my glass with alcohol.

“Song Minho the one who own the Grand Hotel at Busan I snapped making Hyungwon spit his drink.

“Song Minho??? He’s single based on his profile, he’s not married yet and don’t have a child” Wonho said.

“And yeah you’re really outdated about him huh? This weekend a news just got out that he’s going out with the famous model Celestine Hwang Hyungwon said “Last weekend, I saw an article about paparazzi following the model and found out that Celestine and Minho are dating for a about a month. They saw them having a dinner date, Minho accompanied Celestine to her house and they even saw them going out of a motel together. Yet Celestine’s agency YGK Entertainment hasn’t confirmed it” Hyungwon said.

“Fuck him! Does that mean he’s cheating on Jin Hee?? How can he do that?! They already have children yet he do things like that?” I snapped.

“Hey dude, calm down it wasn’t confirmed yet” Changkyun laughed. Is this my chance now?? I can have Jin Hee back if in the first place they’re not married.

JIN HEE’S POV

Things already getting out of hand. Kihyun founding out that I already have children. Then the twins telling me that Kihyun must be a very nice father. Then now Minho getting into a scandal for dating the famous model Celestine Hwang of YGK Entertainment. And I’m 100%  sure that Kihyun will knew this.

“Hey why are you so worried???” Minho asked me.

“Why wouldn’t I? You’re on the news and everyone will knew about it” I said.

“Geez, can’t I have my own life and do everything that I like??? Look here Jin Hee, you already have your family now and how about me?? I cannot have my own? I’m done helping you out and now can’t you just help me?” Minho stated.

“way the go asshole, how can you explain to the children about this???” I asked then the twins suddenly came.

“about what Mommy??” Jihoon asked.

“Mommy, appa don’t fight” Jihyun said, she has her teary eyes that breaks my heart into pieces.  I guess I should tell them the truth.

“No, we’re not fighting sweetie don’t cry” I said and hugged the twins.

“what did appa said that you have to tell us?” Jihoon asked. Here it goes I’m going to tell them.

“Appa is not your real dad” I said and they don’t seems so surprised at all. “Aren’t you guys surprised?” I asked and they both shook their head no.

“Grandma already told us before that she don’t know who’s our real dad but appa is there to help you take care of us. She also said that Appa only stand as our father for us not to get sad because we don’t have a father to be with” Jihyun explained.

“That’s why we’re asking if Mr. Yoo Kihyun already have his wife. We really like him mom, we wished that he will be our dad, it’s not that we don’t love appa but we want Mr. Yoo to be our real dad and we want you Mom to get married and be happy” Jihoon said. I was touched by what Jihoon aid I mean at his age he can say those things to me. Guess I should face the truth now.

“Alright Jin Hee let’s face the truth now” I thought to myself.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
OKAY!!! GETTING INTERESTING???
LET'S GET IT!!