F I F T Y

JIN HEE'S POV

I straighten out my beautiful white gown. Standing in the mirror, I fix the flower clip that Jiyeon (Hongbin's wife) had placed in my hair and smiled. Today was finally the day that I'm going to marry the man of my dreams, Kihyun.

After nearly two months of planning and preparing, the big day has finally come and I couldn't be anymore excited. I fix my necklace so that it's centered on my chest and take one last look in the mirror before I go. I exit the room and find my Aunt Hyeri that was waiting for my outside.

"Jin Hee come on. You can't be late on your own wedding day now can you?" Aunt Hyeri jokes as she grabs my hand and leads me down the stairs.

We both reach the large door that leads into the grand ballroom of the hotel and stop. Aunt Hyeri fixes up my dress once more, smoothing out any wrinkles. She gives me a kiss and smiles as Hongbin comes up to me. He looks me in the eyes and smiles.

"I'm your with the man you deserve, but just remember that you're like my own sister, and I can still beat him up for you." Hongbin jokes which causes me to giggle. I nod my head and smile.

"I know Hongbin, and I don't think you'll need to beat Ki up, he's doing his bet for me." Hongbin smiles and takes my hand.

Aunt Hyeri opens the wide doors and walks down the aisle first with the flower girl, your niece, Minho's daughter with Celestine. The traditional wedding music begins to play as all eyes make their way to the back of the room. Everyone gasps and whispers compliments as they see how beautiful I am in my dress.

Hongbin begins to take me down the aisle, bringing me closer and closer to Kihyun. The closer I get to my soon to be husband the more I can see that he is actually tearing up. I show a light smile to try and ease his tensions, he wipes away a tear and smiles back. When I reach Kihyun,I give Hongbin a hug and walk up to the alter, standing in front of him.

Kihyun grabs my hands and smiles. "You look so stunning."

"Thank you. You're too handsome yourself." I smile back at him.

He brings my hand up to his lips and kisses it as the pastor begin the ceremony. Kihyun and I agree to everything the pastor says without a doubt in mind. We both already knew that we were meant to stay with each other through the ups and downs and in sickness and health. Kihyun had met me for a reason, and that reason was to be mine forever. After the vows that we both personally wrote were said, we both looked at the pastor anticipating the next part.

"Kihyun, do you take Jin Hee as your wife?"

"Of course."

"Jin Hee, do you take Kihyun as your husband?"

"Without a doubt."

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Kihyun couldn't contain himself any longer. He pulled me closer to him and pressed his lips against mine. We both stood for what seemed like forever kissing, not as boyfriend and girlfriend now, but as husband and wife.

Everyone sitting in the rows cheer and clap for the new lovely couple. I pull away from Kihyun and smile. Only then to kiss him again. He pulls away this time and says to me,

"I love you so much my wife." Kihyun grabs my hand and runs down the aisle with me. I smile as he leads me to the garden outside.

Both of us are stunned with the beauty of the rose bushes and flower arrangements. The delicious aroma of the food from another area in the garden of course grabbed Kihyun's attention.

"Mm babe what food did we get again? It smells so good." Kihyun asks me. I quietly laugh and kiss his cheek.

"Good food. Now come on, we have guest waiting on us for the toast." I excitedly tell him.

I grab his arm and run to the other side of the garden where a large tent is set up. Inside are his parents and relatives, Aunt Hyeri and relatives and our friends. I and him sit in the middle of a long table that fits about twelve people. Almost all of our family and friends make toasts to me and Kihyun, wishing us both a happy and long life together. I smile as I think about my future with Kihyun, more than positive that it will be a wonderful one.

We walk around together entertaining our visitors then we got stopped at one table.

"Jin Hee!!" she greeted me with a smile on her face as she gave me a hug.

"Good to see you again Jinri-ah"

Jinri is here with her husband Taehyun together with their two daughters. They congratulated us. Then a guy caught my attention.

"Pabo-yah!" I shouted at him and run towards him giving him a tight hug. "I've missed you" I told him. Then I heard someone cleared its throat. I pull away and saw Kihyun staring at us.

"Congratulations on your wedding. Take good care of Jin Hee" he said as he patted my head.

"I'll take care of her asshole. Get your hands off her" Kihyun said getting his hands away off me.

"Ki, babe...We're already married" I told him showing him my hand with our wedding ring. "and Zuho won't do anything to me" I defend my longtime best friend.

"Pfft, whatever " Kihyun rolled his eyes on Zuho leaving me behind as he went to the table where his friends are. Baek Zuho, my childhood best friend along side with Kihyun they said, but he's the only one I remembered cause he stayed with me always.

Zuho and I had our time talking about what happened to our lives the past years. Zuho is still single and the reason he got suddenly disappeared is he went to America for his surgery. Seems like Kihyun already forgot about me so I said goodbye to Zuho and I walk around finding my husband at the table with his friends. He's so cute getting jealous at the exact day of our wedding.

"Here comes the new Mrs. Yoo!" Jooheon said. Kihyun was sitting between Changkyun and Wonho still ignoring me.

"You better take care of the devil" Hyungwon said as he sip on his wine referring to Kihyun.

I walk around and made my way behind Kihyun, wrapping my arms around his neck lowering my head as I whispered sorry to his ears kissing his cheeks. But he just keeps on ignoring me, I put my hand on his chin turning his head to the side attaching my lips with him earning a cheer from the boys. Kihyun easily melt in the kiss.

"Hey we're still at the reception while till you get to your honeymoon" Changkyun said throwing the tissue on Kihyun's face.

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔
CONGRATULATIONS!!! JIN HEE AND KIHYUN ARE NOW MARRIED!!!
↪™🍑