N I N E T E E N

JIN HEE'S POV

"Kihyun told me everything" Hongbin said.

"Hey, stop mentioning Kihyun” I said avoiding his gaze. Then Jungkook came with a glass of water handing it to me.

"Are you alright Jin Hee?"  He asked. I was about to answer but Hongbin cut me off.

“We should be thankful cause Kihyun is there” Hongbin said.

“I don't want to hear his name again” I said

“But Ki---” Hongbin was cut off

“Yah! She said she doesn't want to hear his name again” Jungkook said

“Well do you think if Kihyun doesn't came can you save Jin Hee? She might got rapped by now” Hongbin said.

“Why can't you just look at the bright side dude! It already happened and she's fine” Jungkook said. “So shut the fuck up now dude”

“if it's not because of you Jin Hee won't get to this situation! If you didn't let her go home alone” Hongbin spoke.

“So you're blaming me?!” Jungkook said then grabbed Hongbin's collar but Hongbin didn't do anything.

“Hey it's nobody's fault. It's my fault” I said and then they both answered 'no'.

Don't blame yourself Jin Hee, it's all Jungkook's fault” Hongbin said

“Hey! Stop blaming me! It's your fault for letting her work for your fushion bar” Jungkook defend.

“you guys are acting like kids! Grow up” I said. Because of the shouting that the two are making Jiyeon went downstairs together with the twins.

“Mommy!” the twins run towards me giving a hug. Then Jiyeon quickly run towards Jungkook and Hongbin to stop them.

“You two always fight like a kid” Jiyeon said separating the two.